did i mention?

The week has passed by quickly and it was the day the five lucky V.K's would arrive. At Cori's castle, Mal stood outside with a pair of binoculars, looking out at the waters surrounding the Isle. She made sure that Uma wasn't there to suddenly pop out and cause trouble. Mal was so distracted that she didn't notice Cori sneak up behind her before wrapping her arms around Mal, making her jump. Mal let out a sound of surprise and turned to Cori, smiling at her.

"Not a tentacle in sight." Mal informed her, looking back at the water. Cori followed her gaze.

"I think if Uma was up to something, we'd know by now." Cori told Mal.

"No, Cori, I know how villains think. And I don't trust Uma, as far as I can throw her. She's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then, that's when she's gonna strike. I really wish I had time to go do the dragon flyover because I can go so much higher." Mal said, picking up her binoculars to look over again, but Cori pulled them away.

"Well, you can't be everywhere at once. Besides, I've got your back." Cori said. She and Mal looked up at the guards that are always on the look out. "Now, come on, everyone's waiting for us."

"Wait." Mal stopped. "But you're getting more guards?"

"I'm getting more guards, now breathe." Cori calmed Mal. Mal took at deep breath in and let it out with a laugh before being led away.

*~*~*~*~*

At the entrance of Auradon Prep, Anthony stood beside his aunt Cinderella, his pregnant girlfriend Araina, former King Ben, and Ben's parents.

*Here's a little backstory for you. Ben had decided to abdicate his part of the throne, with the blessing of his parents and Cori, to attend college full-time. People like Audrey were not happy, since now she couldn't be queen. When she tried to seduce Cori, it failed ultimately since Cori was so deeply in love with Mal. Now Audrey was left humiliated and with a slight crush on someone she can't have. Through she once upon a time disliked Cori, she realized how amazing Cori was to everyone and anything.*

While Araina was on maternity leave, against her decision I might add, Anthony took over as full-on Royal Advisor and made sure this day would be remembered in history. Everyone had smiles on their face... well, almost everyone. Audrey, her grandmother, and Chad were not happy about more V.K's coming to Auradon.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Cinderella asked the couple.

"I was think along the lines of... Anthony." Anthony told her, earning him a slap by Araina. Ben laughed and patted Anthony's back saying 'tough luck, buddy'.

"Very funny, I am not naming any son of mine after you." Araina said.

"It's such a great name, why not?" Anthony whined. Araina rolled her eyes and looked at Cinderella to answer her question.

"Maybe something Greek--" Araina was cut off by Anthony.

"Oh no! I will not have a son of mine be made fun of just because his name is Agamemnon."

"Oh don't be ridiculous. Agamemnon was a monster, I would never name my son after him." Araina said. "Besides, we're not having a boy. It'll be a girl." Araina said with a smile.

"It's a boy, honey." Anthony scoffed, making Araina punch his arm.

"No, it's a girl." Araina fought on. Anthony could answer back because the music started to play and Mal and Cori walked over to the stage along with greeting everyone on the way.

As they got on the stage, Mal tried to walk down but Fairy Godmother stopped her.

"Stay."

"Stay here?" Mal asked.

"Yes." Fairy Godmother answered. Mal and Cori waved to everyone with smiles on their faces. Once the music stopped, Fairy Godmother spoke through the mic.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asked, making everyone cheer in response. Fairy Godmother handed the mic over to Cori.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." Cori said, She let out a chuckle before speaking. "What's up, Auradon?" A round of cheers started up again. "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon."

"Not like we had a choice." Queen Leah muttered to Audrey, though no one else heard or cared.

"...it worked out pretty well for the first five." Cori mentioned.

"Yeah, especially for you." Chad called out. Audrey snapped her fingers in Chad's face.

"Really funny." Audrey said sarcastically. Again, no one paid attention to them and everyone's focus landed on Cori and Mal. Cori turned to Mal and took her hand.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life." Cori said with a smile filled with love and happiness on her face. "But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" On cue, Doug started playing his guitar. Mal blushed in embarrassment of not being ready. She recognized the song from when Ben sang it, but she knew Cori would do it even better.

Cori:
♫I met this girl that rocked my world♫
♫Like it's never been rocked♫
♫And now I'm living just for her
And I won't ever stop♫
♫I never thought that it could happen to a girl like me♫
♫But now look at what you've done♫
♫You got me down on my knee♫

Cori got down on one knee and handed the mic over to Anthony, who knew all along what Cori planned. Cori pulled out a tiny box from her pocket. Everyone was shocked, Audrey livid, the V.K's happy, and Mal speechless.

"Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever." Cori opened the box to reveal a gold ring with a purple diamond. "Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?" Cori said hopefully.

"No!" Audrey protested, but no one paid attention to her except for her grandmother and Chad.

"Yes." Mal answered. Everyone burst into cheers. Cori quickly put the ring on Mal's finger and pulled her in for a kiss. The V.K's were ecstatic that Carlos chest bumped Cori's father and quickly apologized for it.

*~*~*~*~*

"A lifetime of plans, gone. Our family status, gone. Audrey, you were supposed to be the Queen, and you let Ben and Cori slip through your fingers. Your mother could hold onto a prince in her sleep." Queen Leah said to her granddaughter, making Audrey feel anger.

"Don't you think I feel bad enough already, Grammy?" Audrey snapped. She looked up at the screen that showed Mal and Cori hugging with smiles on their faces. Cori kissed Mal again and Audrey just wanted to snap Mal in half.

"Cori and Mal are the best. I'm so excited for Mal to be our Queen." Audrey overheard two girl gush out. She turned around to snap at them too.

"You'd really rather have a V.K. on the throne than me? What is wrong with you, people?" Audrey snapped at the two students. They lost their smiles and quickly ran off. Audrey looked at everyone else who was cheering. "What is wrong with everybody?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.