going to auradon

Cori and Mal joined their friends. Cori met up with Araina, Ben, Anthony, and a few other.

"I'm engaged!" Cori shouted happily. All her friend hugged her and congratulated her. Mal hugged Evie.

"What, did you know?" Mal asked Evie.

"Everything. You are going to rock that crown." Evie said to Mal, talking about the crown of the queen of Auradon, a beautiful gold crown decorated with blue jewel and all. "Okay. So I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Cinderella's already planned an engagement party next week." Evie told Mal and Cinderella and Kit made their way to their soon to be daughter-in-law.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes." Mal said, before going to hug Kit Charming. Cori joined them and gave her dad a hug as Mal hugged Cinderella.

"Congrats, my little girl." Kit said as he lifted his daughter off the ground.

"Thanks, Dad." Cori said. Mal separated from Cinderella and smiled at her.

"I love you, Cindy." Mal said to her mother-in-law. Cinderella smiled warmly at her.

"Aw, I love you." Cinderella said back. Mal moved to Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both." Fairy Godmother confessed. After Cori hugged her mom, she moved to Mal and wrapped her arm around her waist.

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother." Cori said, before leaning in as Mal examined her engagement ring. "I think she liked it."

"Bippiti-boppiti, you betcha." Fairy Godmother told her. Jay, Carlos, Evie and Anthony walked over to the happy couple.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty." Jay announced jokingly as all four bowed to Mal.

"Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness." Carlos said, removing his hat in the process.

"Silence, you annoying peasants." Mal waved them away.

"As you wish, my liege." Jay added as Mal walked away from them.

"Your Crankiness." Carlos said, making them laugh. Mal laughed with them when she felt a hand grab her. It was Audrey.

"Congratulations." Audrey said sarcastically. Mal still had a happy smile on her face, think Audrey was sincere until she spoke again. "You won her fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Cori to destroy all of Auradon." Audrey reminded, making Mal lose her cheer. "Touching story for the grandkids."

"Okay. Let's do this." Mal heard Cori say, ready to leave for the Isle.

"Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse me." Mal said, putting a hand on Audrey's arm before leaving to join her friends and fiancee. She didn't want to fight with Audrey, not today.

Audrey stared at her till she was besides Cori. Mal, Cori, Anthony, Carlos, Evie, and Jay got into the purple limo with Jay as the driver and left. Audrey walked away in anger.

*~*~*~*~*

On the Isle, Smee kissed the heads of his sons goodbye. Twins Squeaky and Squirmy held on for as long as they could.

"All right, boys." Carlos said, grabbing their attention.

"Let's hit the road." Jay said excitingly.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on." Carlos promised as he and Jay lead them into the limo. Lady Tremaine, Dizzy, and Evie walked up with lady Tremaine asking Dizzy questions.

"Do you have everything?" She asked Dizzy. Dizzy put her bag in the back of the trunk.

"Yes, I have everything." Dizzy assured.

"Are you sure?" Lady Tremaine asked again.

"I'm sure, Granny."

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine pulled out a glue gun from behind her back.

"My glue gun." Dizzy grabbed her glue gun and held it to her chest.

"I don't know what you're going to do without me." lady Tremaine complained.

"I'll miss you." Dizzy said sincerely. Lady Tremaine tried no to show emotion and waved Dizzy on.

"Go on, go on." Dizzy looked at Evie and Evie winked at her. Dizzy smiled and jumped to hug her grandmother.

"Goodbye, Granny." Dizzy said. Lady Tremaine hugged back, showing that she did care for her grandchildren. Anthony stepped up to them with Etta Heart at his side. She tossed her step in as well.

"Don't worry, grandma. Dizzy will be just fine." Anthony said, wrapping an arm around Dizzy and his grandmother.

"She better." Lady Tremaine threatened, pointing her finger in his face.

"So, any words you want to tell me?" Anthony asked her. Lady Tremaine leaned in a little.

"It's a boy." She said, making Anthony's eyes widen, knowing she was talking about her great-grandchild.

"That's what I keep telling her!" Anthony exclaimed about Araina. They backed away from the trunk and Mal and Cori stepped up with Celia.

"Here, let me help get this off of you." Mal said to Celia, but Celia just tossed her bag in.

"Oh." Cori closed the trunk.

"Okay. Let's go and do this." As Cori talked, Celia walked away from her and Mal. Mal laughed at Celia's attitude. Cori and Mal stepped in. Last one out with Anthony and Etta.

Anthony walked towards the limo, but realized that Etta wasn't following. She looked at the place she called home her whole life one last time. This is where her mother was buried and now she was leaving her. Anthony wrapped his arm around the girl and smiled.

"She would be very proud of you." Anthony said, knowing that she would want to hear those words from someone. Etta smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I know."

Anthony pulled Etta towards the limo and they got in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.

I can't tell you how much I love Descendants 3. I'll soon be making an Audrey love story.