uma's return

Uma dove back into the water with the ember.

"No!" Mal shouted. A whirl pool of water started to rise high and grow. The water exploded and everyone searched for Uma, but found no one.

"Hi, boys." Uma's voice was heard. Everyone turned around in shock. Uma had the ember in her hand and played with it to spite Mal. Harry and Gil walked towards her.

"Welcome back." Harry said with a laugh, checking out Uma in the process.

"Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil said sadly.

"Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal cut in. Uma rolled her eyes at Mal.

"It's not all about you, Mal." Uma informed Mal before looking back at her pirate friends. "I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. And you know what I found, boys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves." Uma referred to Auradon.

"Whatever." Mal cut in. "Uma, I need that to break a spell." Mal pointed at the ember and held her hand out.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos added.

"Mm. So the good guy is the bad guy?" Uma asked mockingly, twiddling the ember between her fingers. Uma laughed. "Well, I might not give it back. Let's see what happens."

"Uma, it's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal shouted. Uma let out a mockingly chuckle along with Harry and Gil.

"Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to, can get off the isle." Uma told Mal seriously. Mal pressed her lips together.

"I can't do that." Mal said.

"Can't do that?" Uma repeated. She walked over to the edge of the bridge and dangled the ember over the water. "Well, how about now?" She asked angrily.

"Deal. Deal." Mal exclaimed immediately. Uma smirked and pretended to almost drop it.

"Uma!" Evie shouted as Uma laughed. "Her word is good." Evie promised. Mal still had her hand out and waited for the ember to be returned. Uma stepped forward and looked at the ember.

"I'll still keep this, for the time being." Uma said, tucking the ember into her leather vest. "Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again." Mal crossed her arms in angry. Uma looked at Gil and Harry. "This is a job for pirates."

"Yeah." Harry and Gil agreed. Jay grabbed Mal's arm and leaned in.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay assured. Mal was expressionless., but annoyed with Uma.

"Fine." Mal muttered. Anthony looked at Harry and Gil with anger.

"Where are our bikes?" Anthony asked angrily.

"Oh, yeah. We crashed them." Gil said. Harry mimicked the bikes like they fell off somewhere and crashed. Anthony cracked his knuckles and stepped forward along with Jay. Harry laughed at there expressions. Evie, who held Celia and Etta away from the pirates, stepped up.