nanourisma

The guys hiked through the Enchanted Forest with Dude in front of them.

"Ben!" Carlos called out.

"Ben!" Jay called after. Carlos stopped to sit and called Dude over for a break. Dude ran over to Carlos. Gil looked around until he saw berries growing on a bush. He immediately started to pick at them and eat them.

"These things just grow everywhere." Gil exclaimed, eating a berry happily off the bush. He turned around to look at Jay. "Hey, we should play that icebreaker. Um, Jay," Gil ate another berry. "I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?" He asked about the berries. Jay walked over to the bush.

"Yeah. Um..." Jay chuckled awkwardly. "I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush." Jay picked a berry and joined Gil.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh?" Gil said sadly. "Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush."

"No. I mean, no, not really." Jay said. "I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney, kind of eats up most of my time. So..." An annoying laugh interrupted them. Harry turned around slowly.

"Tourney, that's a wee boy's game." Harry insulted. Anthony joined Jay and Gil and picked a few berries, throwing some to hit Harry straight in the forehead and the rest he popped into his mouth.

"Shut it, Hook." Anthony said.

"Anthony, I like how you're so devoted to your family. I'm sure you'll make a great dad." Gil said. Anthony stared at Gil and nodded at him.

"Thanks, Gil. That really means a lot." Anthony thanks, putting a hand over his heart. "I like how no matter what's going on, you're always so positive."

"Thanks!" Gil said, before suddenly tapping Jay's shoulder. "Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river."

"Find a lost civilization." Jay added.

"Oh, or maybe a penguin." Gil said excitingly.

"Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those." Jay mentioned.

"You guys are killing me." Harry commented. He took a berry from the bush with his hook and ate it. Hmm." He looked at Carlos. "P.S., your mutt went that way."

"Carlos!" Dude shouted. Carlos got up and ran for it.

"Dude, what do you see?" Carlos asked.

"This way!" Harry and Gil followed, but Jay stopped and returned to the berry bush to grab a few last berries.

*~*~*~*~*

The girls arrived at Evie's house. Mal looked worried. What if they don't find Ben? What if they never find Cori? What if Audrey wins?

"I really hope they found Ben and that he's okay. He'll know where Cori might be." Mal told the other.

"Nice digs." Uma said in shock, looking towards Evie's house. Evie smirked.

"I got a really good deal." They continued inside. Inside, they found the twins and Dizzy on the couch asleep, no doubt under the sleeping curse. Dizzy started to whimper in her sleep and Celia and Etta immediately went to her side. Celia petted Dizzy's head softly and whispered words to calm her down.

"It's okay. Shh. It's okay." Celia said softly. "Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams."

Dizzy stopped shaking. Etta grabbed the blanket from the couch and covered the three. She sat beside Dizzy and hummed softly a familiar lullaby to Mal. Mal took a step forward and listened to the humming. That song was all Mal had to remember from Hades, before he left. How did Etta know it?

Etta:
Osa astra ine ston urano, margaritarenia mou,♫
Ke lampoun ena ena, ke lampoun ena ena♫
Toses fores ta matia mou, margaritarenia mou,♫
Dakrisane gia sena, dakrisane gia sena.♫

Ayde, kale mana, agapa me ki emena,♫
Kouni, kale mana, to pedi gia mena.♫

Etta sang the song softly to Dizzy, blocking the others out. Mal couldn't stop listening. How could Etta know this song? How could anyone on the Isle know the song? It was a complicated one for it being in Greek. How did Etta know Greek? A thirteen-year-old?

Mal went to take one more step when she felt something sharp poke her back.

"Not another step." A voice said. Uma and Evie turned around instead to see who it was.

"Orion, what are you doing?" Evie asked. Mal quickly turned around to show that it was her. In front of her was Orion with a sword in and pointing at Mal. Orion looked at Mal with an apologetic look. He put his sword away and rubbed his face tiredly. He had a few cuts and bruises on his face.

"Sorry Mal, couldn't recognize you with the blue streaks." Orion pointed. "There were a few suits of armor here early and I had to fight them off myself."

"Well, well, well." Uma stepped up with her arms crossed. "If it isn't Mr. Traitor. How life on paradise?" Uma asked sarcastically. Orion rolled his eyes.

"We all have to look out for ourselves, Uma. You know that?"

"Wait, why aren't you with Cori? We asked you to watch out for her." Mal asked.

"I told Cori that, but she was so worried about the kids so she sent me back to protect them. They were fast asleep when I got here. Doug too."

"Doug?" Evie asked. That's when the sounds of loud snoring were heard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.

Big thanks to...

prettyinpink1106 for helping me with the song.

I thought the song would be good because it's in Greek and Hades is a Greek God, and I believe Mal would understand the Greek language.

A decided to post early become it's the holidays for me. Enjoy.