taken

Cori and Ben were in Cori's office. They had guards at the door so they wouldn't be in any danger. Cori paced around the room as she talked on the phone to the head guard of Auradon.

"No. No, I want the Auradon guard handing out gas masks... Well, not everyone's asleep." Cori said to them and hung up. She looked over at the butler. "Find out if anyone has seen Audrey. And find out if she has a list of demands." The butler nodded and left the room quickly.

Ben, who previously sat on the couch, stood up and placed a hand on Cori shoulder, able to see how stressed she was with the situation. Cori sat in her chair and rubbed her head.

"It's gonna be alright." Ben said to Cori. The two were unaware that Audrey had appeared behind them.

"Just one." Audrey spoke, making Cori jump out of her chair and backed up to her desk. Ben did the same and tried to have Cori behind him. "I demand my life back."

"Audrey--" Ben started, but Audrey held her hand up. Ben was suddenly unable to speak.

"I have a proposition." Audrey said with a smile. Cori almost didn't recognize her and it was scary. "I'll wake everybody up right now... under one... itty-bitty condition, dearest Cori." Audrey caressed Cori cheek and started at her dreamily. "Make me your Queen, and we'll rule side by side."

Cori took Audrey's hand and rubbed it softly with her thumb. Audrey took the sign as a meaning that she won. She was surprised when Cori pulled her hand away from her face.

"Did someone put a spell on you?" Cori asked her. The question made Audrey mad. "Just tell me who and..."

"You'll what? Marry them?" Audrey asked rhetorically with a maniacal giggle. Audrey stepped back and gave a little spin to show off her new look to Cori and Ben. "Most people get dumped or rejected because they aren't good enough. I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now, dearest Cori? What about you Benny-boo?"

Audrey waved the scepter to Ben, allowing him to speak again. Ben looked at Audrey in disbelief in what she had become.

"I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn't wanna hurt Auradon." Cori said, hoping hr words would get through her. Audrey stared at her. Ben stepped forward, convinced he could get Audrey to give the scepter to him.

"Just give me the scepter, Audrey, and we'll forgive you." Ben told her. Audrey glared at Ben.

"You'll forgive me?" Audrey spat out. She pointed her finger at Ben. "I don't think so. Sleeping is too good for you." She told Ben and shot him with the scepter. Cori heard a roar and reached over to make sure if Ben was alright, but Audrey slammed the scepter on the floor, making Cori freeze in place. "Sleeping is too good for Auradon."

Audrey shot outside and Cori watched in horror. Audrey turned back at Cori and smiled wickedly to her.

"My Cori." Audrey grabbed Cori's face and gave her a kiss that Cori didn't return. "You shall be my sleeping beauty." Audrey shot Cori with the scepter and Cori blacked out, trapped in an eternal slumber.

*~*~*~*~*

The seven VK's made it to the entrance of the Isle. Anthony noticed how Etta was so quiet and kept distance between she and Mal. He planned to ask her about that later.

"All right. Get in, get out. Jay, you're good?" Mal asked Jay.

"Yeah." Jay told Mal.

"Okay. Hold on." Mal stopped everyone. Jay pulled out the remote that Celia brought in case and opened the barrier. Mal looked at the ember and walked forward with the other. The moment she walked through, a surge of power rushed through her. Pieces of her hair turned blue and the ember glowed.

"Whoa. You got a little Hades thing going." Evie pointed out. Mal felt her magic return. None of them noticed Harry and Gil behind them, sneaking their way out.

"Wow." Mal said impressed, she played with her hair.

"That thing packs a punch, huh?" Carlos asked Mal. As the barrier closed Harry and Gil jumped out. Everyone jumped back in surprise to see them. The barrier shut and the pirates celebrated.

"We made it, bro. We made it." Gil and Harry yelled, hugging each other quickly. They looked at the shocked VK's.

"Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit." Harry teased as he and Gil walked forward. Jay, Carlos, and Anthony angrily shoved them back. Harry shoved Carlos back, making him bump into Mal. Mal dropped the ember during the impact and panicked.

"Hey. Hey." Mal said, going the grab the ember before it could fall off the bridge. Harry used his hook to wrap it around Mal's wrist, making the ember go flying. "No!" Mal shouted. The ember was close to hitting the water when a tentacle shot out of the water and grabbed it in time. Uma emerged from the water in her sea-witch form.

"Drop something?" Uma asked sarcastically. She open her tentacle to show the ember.

"It can't get wet. Give it back before it goes out." Mal shouted in panic. Uma laughed evilly.

"Uma?" Harry and Gil asked in sync and in shock.

"That's my name." Uma said with a smirk and gave them a little wave.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.