RAKSHABANDHAN MAHATHV

BOOK: LAXMINARAYAN
AUTHOR: Ganeshavinayak123

Devi Parvati entered Vaikunth when Lord Vishnu was in deep thoughts. She emanated her divinity, spirituality and vibes all over the Vaikunth. She was glowing radiantly and her majestic charm illuminated entire Vaikunth.
"Happy Rakshabandhan my dearest brother", she surprised Vishnudev closing his eyes from back.

Vishnudev felt delighted with the arrival of Parvati Devi.
Parvati Devi took out a RAKHI from the basket, she brought. It was adorned with beautiful golden designs. Vishnu dev turned back and felt very exhilarated.
"Let me tie RAKHI to my dearest Bhaiyyah!", she raised his hand and tied the RAKHI.
"Bhaiyyah! You know the significance of this Rakshabandhan festival, henna? It is the celebration of love between brother and sister. Raksha means protection and bandhan means tie/knot. Sisters tie RAKHI around the wrist of their brothers today, which represents the bond of love, protection, care and obligation. Sisters ask their brothers to shower their love ever and protect them. They also pray for their brothers' safety and welfare, that's why they apply tilak and tie a sacred thread, RAKHI. Sisters consider that sacred thread as their kavach(armour). Brother and sister relationship is the best relationship in the world according to me because a brother can play roles of a father, mother as well as a good friend. He shows love, cares like a mother. He shows strictness like a father when his sister commit mistakes and rectifies them. He also shares many feelings, which sisters can't express to her parents even. He always wishes his welfare and prosperity. RAKHI is also the bond of togetherness, it binds hearts and lives of both.
Bhaiyyah, I feel you as the best brother in the world. I'll always be thankful to you.Your help is unforgettable. Inspite being the supreme lord of the universe, you came down and convinced my father Daksha Prajapati for my and Shiv's marriage in my Sati Avatar. Later, you asked Veerabhadra to clasp you to give justice to Sati and helped me in teaching lesson to Daksh.
If you hadn't control Shiva's anger then by cutting my corpse, my husband would have become more mad in my thoughts. You saved my husband, you helped in my marriage and also in my every struggle. I'm fortunate to to have such great brother."

Parvati Devi applied tilak on Vishnu's forehead and gave him sweet, which she herself prepared.
Vishnu dev grinned,
"Parvati! I didn't do much great. I I just did my duty. Controlling Shiva's anger is my duty. And Daksh did a grave sin by insulting you and Shiv. I helped just by clasping myself for a while so that he gets his deserved punishment. Infact you actually helped a lot in union of Laxmi and Narayan."

" Me??How??? Bhaiyyah??", asked Parvati.

"Did you forget that??In Sati avatar, you went to Bhrigu's ashram and cleared all doubts, fears of Laxmi. Laxmi became fully confident on herself and her bhakti because of you. You made her trust fully and believe in herself by indirectly saying that humans too can reach me. You played a key role in our sangam. You also gave a message to all my devotees that being human is not an obstacle to reach god. Laxmi began her strong struggle to reach me after you had build up her trust,confidence."

Parvati Devi smiled,
"As a sister it's my duty too to unite my brother and his consort". Vishnu dev too laughed.

Vishnu dev told Parvati,
"Parvati! I promise that I shall always save you, support you and my love, blessings are always with you. I shall also give a boon. Brothers and sisters whoever celebrate this festival together on this day, Shravan Poornima, will be blessed by fortune, health and prosperity."

Both later had enjoyed the celebrations of Rakshabandhan

Narad who had been watching their Rakshabandhan celebrations, hailed them,
"Narayan Narayan! Yours is really ideal brother and sister relationship in the world Prabhu! You both always stood beside one other, assured one other in problems and gave cooperation to one-other. Yours is inspiring bond, love to all brothers and sisters on Earth."

Happy Rakshabandhan and independence day everyone