Chapter 2

Hi guys do me the honour of following me on wattpad to my hard work to help me boost my strength just click on this name now 👉xxinloves

Eric POV

"What the hell do you mean you can't find her" I yell at the Donald on the other line as I pace around the large wide office "I sent you to watch over her and here you are telling me you can't find her, have you lost it?" I asked him feeling agitated.

"Sorry boss one minutes she was here then the next she isn't, she just sneaked out from me" Donald said already feeling scared for his life.

"If you know what good for you find out her location" I cut off the call pulling my hair already feeling tired.

Valentina knows how to push my button well. How dare she just take my child and ran off, oh she will so pay for this even if it the last thing I do.

Shit!

Why did she do that? I had plans for us, plans I had never expected to go through in my life until I met her. Why can she see I mean good for both of us including the baby.

I head over the high length overseeing window watch from up where I stand as people walk around the busy street side. But my mind couldn't be more further. No matter how hard I try to forget for a while about Valentina's disappearance I find my thought coming back to her.

A sigh escape my mouth as I move towards my desk pressing the intercom "George get in here"

The chime of the large sliver door opened after a few seconds filled the room. A average height man at his 20's step in with his with shirt and black trousers, his ginger hair, punk style hair and round face.

"I need you to cancel all of my schedules today" I spoke to him already taking my suit from my office chair and lifting my briefcase, standing up to gaze at him reassurance.

"Yes sir"

*********************

The fury of her disappearance was still boiling inside when I got back home. The silence of the house was killing me, normally I always have a girl or two spend a night with me but with my upcoming child I choose to drop my ways. And now Valentina is nowhere to be found with this said child.

I sigh when I got to my bedroom, I decided to take a short nap while waiting for Donald's call

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing "Yes?" I answered immediately when I noticed it was Donald "Have you all found her?" I questioned eagerly.

"Yes we have sir" he hesitantly replied.

"Then where is she?" I sat up on my king size bed while waiting for his answer.

"She is in...Texas" he finally replied.

I jumped out of my bed "How dare she travel with her pregnancy?!" I yell at the phone. I huff before replying "Get ready with the others we are going to Texas in three hours" I cut the line not waiting for his reply.

I sat on the bed pulling my hair in agony and annoyance "Oh Valentina you so getting spanked for your action" I murmured making sure to keep that as a promise.

I went to my closet packing as much clothes as I can cause it looks like I will be spending a lot time in Texas.

An income call came through my phone, I pulled it out of my pocket and answered when I noticed it was Justin my elder brother.

"Eric" his deep voice came through the other line "I was starting to think you have forgetting about me" his words made me smile despite my current mood.

"No never, why would I" I smartly commented.

"Well you can prove that by coming over with the boys and I at Bens" he spoke out.

I sigh feeling bad for the statement that are about coming from my mouth "I'm sorry but I can't make it"

"Why" he asked

I pinched my nose together "Valentina ran away to Texas" the line became silent the only sign that shows he was still on the line was the sound of his soft breath.

"Are you still with that her?" Justin ask at the other side.

Justin and Valentina kind of have a history together. Justin cheated on his wife Victoria when they both got married newly with lot of woman including with Valentina but things got terrible when Valentina clams that she was carry Justin's child which is actually mine to begin with. Justin and Victoria marriage was at risk but Victoria's forgiven heart made things easier. Those two are in love but they are too blind to see it.

"Justin please I don't like it when you call her names for god sake she is the mother of my child and my soon to be wife" I understand Justin's hatred towards Valentina but he shouldn't call her names especially not in front of me.

"You know.." He paused for a while "..you find good in some people that can never be good and that's going to get you in trouble one day. Well the reason I called you has already been answered I will see you later after your trip to Texas" he said

"Yeah bye" I spoke. It seems like that his way of saying safe journey.

"Bye" he then cut the line.

Well I think It's time to go.

*******************

Hi guys thanks for reading
Please vote and comment.

The count down begins 2 chapters out 21 chapters to go.

Also this is a book 2 to the BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES.

Read THE BOOK 1 FIRST. THE BILLIONAIRE'S WIFE if you haven't.

Thank you.

Also do me the honour and privilege of following me on wattpad to help me in having the strength to write more. Just click on this name now as you just see it 👉xxinloves

 Just click on this name now as you just see it 👉xxinloves