Chapter 18

Eric POV

Brooding alone in the wide quietness of my office. I sat continuously rotating the chair I sat on, something I do when thinking hard concerning my business but this time around it wasn't business but instead a certain blond hair lady, who has occupied my every thought.

Deep down I felt like shit for not being there by her side when she was sure to need me. This was a total fuck up. Not what in need now.

Every night I sneak creeping into her bedroom to get a glimpse of her but I end up getting stock at her radiating beauty. Those blond hair, long black lashes that touches her cheek, full plump pink lips, her oval love shaped face.

Her sight arouse me in places I never wanted to, the things Valentina do to me-

Shit! Not what I need right now. A boner wouldn't be welcoming to my sight. But what could one expect when a dazzling beauty was on your thought even if she is kept within arms length.

A knock on the large sliver two-way door brought me out from my chastising thought as it opens.

George stepped in looking tired, probably from the eleven hours spent in the office, that being my handwork at the cost of avoiding Valentina I keep working myself to the bone. George was defiantly getting a raise in his salary.

"Mr Smith there I-" He was immediately cut off.

"I don't know I now need permission to visit my good friend" Sebastian humorous voice spoke from behind my assistant as he stroll in into my office dress in a navy blue suit.

I resisted the urge to roll me eyes at his dry remark. Typical Sebastian never the one to take things serious. Sebastian never gets angry easily but once he does taking up on the hill running with your legs touching your back because he's one scary person to be with.

Sebastian signature smirk plaster on his face "What? Now you find me attractive" He said teasing my sudden attention on his appearance "It nice to know a guy sees me as such but you should know I don't do dick, I do pussy"

This time around I rolled my eyes "I'll take from here George" I dismissed my assistant.

"Okay Sir" He turn shutting the door behind him.

Turning my gaze at the other man opposite me sitting on one of the four couch which has on the center a glass transparent table.

"What ever reason your here for I hope it useful as you can see I'm very busy"

Sebastian snort "Yeah right, you were busy staring at the wall" He replied in sarcasm.

Giving up on his attitude I rolled over facing the high length glass view the busy city underneath me. Constantly contemplating on what next step I'll take in order to keep my sanity in check.

"You're ignoring me now?" Sebastian irritating voice snapped me from my thought.

"What?" I sneer out turning to glare over at him from the far end he sat at.

"I see someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed" He cut off his statement seeing the expression of my face "Not to be dig further by your eyes. I came to information you about the dinner with the families tonight since you couldn't pick up your calls, Helen stated 'make sure you aren't coming alone or you will have a taste of her spatula and make sure it's Valentina' that what she said" He ended his quote with snug look.

At that moment I wanted nothing more than the floor should open swallowing me whole, for bring Valentina was going to be a hard task not with the way things ended with them both.

For all I know Valentina hates me for avoiding her and the baby. You could call me a — coward. I knew I promise to be there for the baby, that I can do but the presence of Valentina makes it harder.

"What went wrong Eric?" Sebastian asked sensing the hesitance.

The fact that Valentina doesn't love me? Or the fact she was con artist?

But the truth to it all he doesn't know.

"I don't know Sebastian" I sigh out rubbing my brow tiredly "I don't know"

**********************

Thank you for reading Falling for Eric.

The next chapter coming up soon. The next us in Valentina's POV at this moment of chapter 19 thing between them is about to take turn for bad.

Can't wait any longer. Three more chapters to go before Epilogue

Lots of love❤❤❤❤