Chapter 8

Valentina POV

The sound of a door opening woke me up from my shallow slumber

The sound of a door opening woke me up from my shallow slumber. I groan feeling a heavy ache in my head. That what's happens when crying for weeks. Eric by now wouldn't be aware of my disappearance with the lies Xander forced me to tell him.

And now I fear the next conversation I will be having with him will be telling him to forget about him. With the way Xander thinks I fear it would.

But knowing Eris Smith I won't give up like that, my word alone will prove all was not well and that will make him come flying to find me.

"I see you're up" A familiar voice spoke out in the silence. I glance at the man opposite me and immediately memories of what lead to my state came flashing in my head.

Alexander Luiz a well known man in Brazil with his business name known as 'Spider'. We met in Rio when I was searching for who would be my next prey to withdraw money from. Back then Xander seemed like an easy guy with his black hair, brown eyes and perfect feature and shag seemed easy but I couldn't be more wrong after a month with him I get to experience the other man behind the cool facade.

Everyday he never fails to turn me into his punching bag. I had bruises all over me. After two months I get to find out he actually has bipolar disorder. Xander's disorder couldn't be controlled, any little the he looses his temper.

Taking it upon myself I decided to run away from him like his past girlfriends did after experiencing his other side and at once he forgets about them but by luck he couldn't with me.

I feared all those months with him made him obsessed with me. The past man I had dated breaks up with me within the beginning of our relationship, it took me a while to find out it was initially Xander who gives that a death threats to stay away from me.

After months of peace now his back from wherever he went to. I fear for the life of Eric and that of our child. Xander could portray lots of things that are horrible for anyone to ever experience talk less to a pregnant one.

Finding the courage to speak out I sat up properly not wanting to suffocate the baby in my womb "What do you want from me, Xander? I told you to say away from me. Do you realize I've a restraining order against you?" At my comment his brown eyes darken in anger making me shift back till I hit the headboard of the bed I was on.

Xander bent down slowly crawling towards me making me shiver in fear of what's next to come. When he got close enough to me he snarled to my face "Fuck the restraining order, fuck the cops, fuck the judge. Nothing can keep you away from me you're mine!" He yelled out to my face, I felt some saliva hitting face but I couldn't find the courage to clean it not to make him more angry than he is.

A sob took over my body making me shake not only in tears but also in fear. How bad can my life get?

"You left my sight for a few months only to get pregnant!" He moved away from me pulling his black short hair hard while pacing back and forth with a murderous expression on his whole face "That jerk had the audacity to knock you up. Wait till I get my hands on him and have that monster removed from you" His gaze shifted to my stomach which I immediately protectively covered from his deadly look.

I swallowed my cries hard in fear "Please tell me anything to do for you and I'll, just don't harm any of them" I pleaded to him stylishly cleaning off his saliva from my face.

Xander movement stopped. He gazed intensely at me as if I had lost my senses then he broke his trance with a deep laughter.

I certain didn't expect that reaction from him which shows that sign isn't good at all.

After getting himself from whatever humor he found funny he manage to say out "And what gives you the impression that I needed your option in that. You automatically became my lapdog the moment you stole from me and to make matters more interesting I already bought you from your parent who doesn't need you"

At him word I whimpered in pain and betrayal. I never expected my parent to go through such level to get rid of me. Right now I don't really know my life again I don't know who loves me and who don't.

"Now if you know what better for you. You either shut your mouth up or I shut it for you" He glared at me then resumed his pace.

Feeling I had already passed my boundary in making him boil in rage. I decided to press on wanting to try my luck because we're talking about the three people's life on the line here.

I bit down my fear clenching on to my stomach to prevent any further upcoming harm.

At the sound of my throat clearing Xander's gaze once again snapped into mine "How about you let me give birth to this child then give he or she to their dad and you and I can be together" The word coming from my mouth tasted sour and bitter but I couldn't help try.

"Don't you get it! The only baby you can carry in that womb would be mine! Mine!" Xander yelled out making me flinch in fear, I had managed to push his button hard. With burning blinded rage he took the glass jug of water that had been on the night stand up in anger throwing it on the ground making it smash to pieces.

In terror I shifted impossible hard back at the headboard fearing my life and that of the baby's were at stake. I couldn't help the cry once again flowing out of me.

Xander who was continually punching the wall sensed it and immediately stopped to glance at me "Will you stop crying like a baby!" He shouted out in anger.

His words only made me cry out more "I can't help it" I chocked out through my tears and fear not wanting it to seem like I was ignoring him.

Xander grunt in anger with his now wounded bloody hands clenched to a fist. Then he did the unexpected, he left the room which was unlike him. With his aggressive state he normally ends up hitting me.

The click on the door made me realize he had locked me in.

There is certainly no running from my past. I think am starting to pay for those I have wronged in the past.

This was my punishment. I cried out in agony.

*************************

Thanks everyone for reading and like I have promised I updated again today.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Thank you once again!!!!!