Epilogue

Dedicated to KoolPrincess1

Eric POV

The clicking sound of a metal touch a breakable wax plate echoed around the kitchen, as I placed the plate on a tray. Getting prepared to do what I loved going every morning.

Today like since this month if December, turned out to be cold and snowy. One of the best feeling to be in; Christmas celebration. And they was nothing more better than spending it with your loved ones.

I was certainly right on point. The enthusiasm jumped through my heart as it race fast on the upcoming sight of a particular someone.

Ascending up the stairs, I got towards the door using my elbow to turn the handle, pushing it open I carefully shut it-not wanting to make a noise.

Quietly stepping towards the large master bedroom. I avert my gaze to the side as a squirming sound got my attention.

Automatically a smile molded in my face. Moving towards the four sided bed at the close side if the bed, I lean in to take the image in front of me; not before placing the tray at the stand.

"Now look who's up and early for fun" I whispered close, and got a giggle in response. A chuckle escape me lips-making my eyes twitch in delight.

Connor Smith. The new member of the Smith family-flashing his toothless gum at me with both his arms outstretched.

Months of knowing Connor, I could openly state he was an hyper person as he kept growing up. A handful he totally was-not that I'm complaining.

"You want up?" I asked, getting a burble in return "Then you've to promise not to make a sound" As if understanding, his face contort a frown.

I know it absurd I kept talking six months old baby. But we men tend to understand ourselves quite early-we need no translator.

My son and I are a testimony to that.

"Now come partake in my planned surprise" I countered lifting him up-sitting him on my left arms, not before kissed his blond hair making his grey eyes twinkle in glee.

Walking around the bed, I sat down placing Connor on my laps. Fortunately the little boy made no sound as he took sight if what lay on the large king size bed.

Valentina Turner, soon-to-be Smith. Her long blond hair lay messy on the pillow, resting her head on the palm of her hand with both her beautiful eyes closed.

She looks beautiful even as she slept.

The thought of her being mine made it all felt like it was a dream. An unbelievable fact; he was so lucky-but from her own understanding, she was the lucky one.

Not that I'm complaining. It hard to find these days a man as handsome, kind, loving, honest, faithful as me.

Not that I'm bragging.

The past few months that'd passed had thought Val and I the wonderful fruitful outcome of staying together. Thou it had been hard, but also educating.

Once you've someone strong as a partner, you can overcome all high mountains. Thankful Valentina was a perfect match to me.

I could still remember when I'd propose to her; with our son as the message deliverer. An emotional day it had been for us last months as she cried her eyes out, with the entire family as a witness.

Thou it was a joyful unforgettable one. It was also a heartbreaking painful one as Valentina struggle for her life in the hospital.

I was this close to losing someone I hold dearly in my heart. I'd no idea how I'd spend my life without her in it. That knowledge alone made me propose to her immediately-even thou we'd plan to take things slow.

But why choose to sloe things with someone you know was right for you already, when you can spend it loving each other.

"Go kiss mama" I whispered to Connor ear, feeling the warmth from the fire place getting to the atmosphere of what was to take place.

I realized the little boy on the bed as he crawl towards Valentina plastering a kiss on her lips.

See! He understand!

She made no attempt to wake up as he kept kissing her. With an impatient look he cast towards me, he moved to slap his little hands on his mother cheeks, babbling incoherent words.

That caught her attention as she blink at the brightness if the light shinning in the room. A grin touched her lips st the sight of Connor resting his hands in her cheeks.

"Is this how you'll be waking me up in the next years to come?" She asked Connor wrapping him around her arms as he giggled peppering lips on his face.

The sight of them both warm my heart as I found myself grinning back in delight. Taking in the matching Christmas pajamas we all wore.

Finally taking in my presence she smirk "How're my two favourite boys?" Her stretched her free arms to me as I lay on the bed, wrapping my arms around them both.

"Doing great" I answered in a raspy voice kissing her soft warm lips long and hard-but as always I was cut short by a hand connecting on my cheek followed my an angry bawl.

Ripping our lips off each other, I cast my gaze at an angry Connor who babble loudly. The sight made me chuckle out an apology "Sorry Sir for kissing your woman" Valentina giggle at my words.

As Connor grew he became possessive of anything connected to his mother. He don't let me kiss her, he don't let me hug her; even to make love with her was impossible. The little devil seems to notice every time we were in action-he opens his mouth bawling in the middle of the night.

I tend to ignore him, continuing my act of fucking her, but Valentina made the mood sour as she ends the late night act.

I mean even to have a quickie with her in the bathroom had become impossible.

"How are you?" I asked still concerned on her still injured wounds. The scar of that day still present in her body.

"I'm okay Eric. I don't feel any pain" She replied trying to me, rubbing her hands on my arm with a sandwiched Connor between us "I'm happy all is okay. I was helpful enough to save Lisa's life, it's the least I could do for her after betraying her"

I smiled feeling luck to have a woman such as her in my life "I love you" I lean to seal it with a kiss but a hands on my lips stopped me "I swear I'm going to leave him with his grandparents today and have an alone time with you" I grumbled out, Valentina only laughter at my discomfort.

Thankfully we were in a condo at the far land of the Smith's mansion written on my name. Each Smith child has a condo on the land, for a Christmas celebration-and also a privacy.

One I need with a lovely beautiful family as mine. All will always be well with the three of us. And addition to come.

Valentina sapphire twinkling blue eyes met mine; happiness evident in it.

Yeah all will be just great!

*********

If you're wondering what happened to Valentina go read CLAIMING SEBASTIAN (Currently ongoing)

Thank you all for reading Falling For Eric.
We've come to face in this book and I'm forever greatful for your supports.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.