A New Lifestyle

Sorry I haven't been updating recently...

I've trying to update every day, or at least every other day...

but...

I was busy!

Juli: Reading OHSHC fanfictions...?

WHAT???

*gasp* I've been exposed!

Asami's POV

I woke up to the sound of Juli screaming in my ear. What a wonderful alarm... 

"What the heck, Juli!!! Let me sleep, you rabid animal!"

"Mi-tan!!! Chii left me in her room and I don't know what happened to her!!! What if she is attacked by one of the wolves?!"

"Shut up," I rolled over, my back to the squirrel. "I don't care. Leave me alone."

"But Mi-tan!!!" Juli grabbed a piece of my hair and pulled it off of my scalp. "Help me!"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!" I roared, pissed off. "I'm going to KILL YOU!!!"

This is Asami when she's tired... especially in the morning...

That's why you should never be the one to wake her up... :)

Luckily for you, you don't have to hear her screaming so you can just sit back and relax. I'd grab a bowl of popcorn if I were you.

"You... Little..." I growled. Juli leapt off my bed and flew out the room. Enraged, I jumped out of my bed and raced out of my room, chasing after the stupid animal.

"You have the tenacity to pull out some of my hair, Juli?! Huh?! You got an answer for that?!!"

I finally reached the kitchen, where Juli stopped. 

"Asami?" Ema asked me, confused. "What was all that racket earlier?"

Ema looked at me for a minute, head cocked. I stared back, communicating silently that 'Juli was a frustrating and annoying animal again'.

I finally noticed Ukyo staring at me, and my cheeks flared up.

"Wahh!!! Gomen! Gomen!" I bowed repeatedly, blushing madly. "I'm so sorry if I woke you all up!!! I'm just used to living by myself!!!"

"But... you were living with me..." Ema mumbled, feeling a little rejected.

"You never seemed to care what I did..." I replied.

"Ahh... It's alright. I understand," Ukyo said, sighing. "But please, try not to wake us up again next time, ne?" He said, pushing up his glasses.

"Hai! I will make it up to you all!!!" I exclaimed, looking at all of the boys watching me. "Just... I'm not really sure how..."

"Mmm..." the boys mumbled, all thinking the same thing.

"Why don't you spend some time with us?!" They all yelled together.

"But... I need to do something more than that!" I said, feeling guilty. 

"How about... we spend some quality time together..." Kaname purred. "Alone..." 

"Erm..." I blushed. "I'm not sure that's a good idea..." 

"KANAME!" Ukyo growled, wielding his frying pan, a blazing fire in his eyes. 

"Eheheh... That's my cue to go, now!" Kaname flew out of the room, deathly afraid of the FRYING PAN.

"Truly, it's fine," Iori smiled one of his signature princely smiles. "We're just glad you're settling in nicely."