Eh?

Asami's POV

"I think I'm gonna take a shower, Asa-nee," Ema said. "Can you grab a towel for me?"

"Ehh... sure!" I replied, happy to have something to do. "Can I just hang out and talk with you in the shower?" We did this a lot; Ema liked having someone to talk to while she was showering, so I'd hang out by the sink and we'd chat about a whole bunch of things. 

"Sure!" Ema didn't like to be too assertive, so I always had to ask her, instead of her asking me. It was just the way she worked. ^(. o .)^

I headed over to Ema's room and grabbed a towel from the shelf. Her room looked homey and very Ema-y, with lots of pictures of our new family. 

When I came back, Ema was waiting for me, looking at the family photo on the wall. I began looking at it, but my little mini inspection was cut off b Ema. "Let's go!" she said, and we proceeded to the bathroom. 

Suddenly, a shirtless Subaru appeared, wearing only a white towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Oh, hi Ema-chan. Asami-chan. Do you need something?" He seemed unaware that he was practically naked! My sister was blushing madly and I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I mean, he's got nice abs, but... uh... this was not something I was used to seeing. 

"Uh... Subaru... you, uh..." I gestured to my chest, then at him. He looked down at himself and then turned as red as Yuusuke's hair. 

"Ohh... uh... sorry!" He called out, running away. Relieved, Ema and I cautiously entered the bathroom. It was rather steamy (not like that you weirdos) and there was a lot of men's hair products. Like, a lot a lot. 

Seemingly pleased that there were no more half-naked boys running around, Ema leapt into the shower, turning on the water. 

"So... uh..." I started, unsure of what to say. "How was your first day of school?" 

"Oh, it was great!" Ema replied. "Although... Yuusuke was acting pretty weird..." She then proceeded to tell me everything that had happened that day. 

~*~

After Ema finished taking her shower, I decided that it had been "long enough!" and I was going to finally be a clean person again. Ema decided to leave, saying she had some "schoolwork to do" and so I was left alone in the shower. Honestly, I don't like having other people in the bathroom with me when I shower, because I have this interesting habit of singing in the shower.

I'm rather uncomfortable when I sing in front of others, so peace, quiet, and the sound of running water are the perfect setting for me~

I started out humming, then began singing quietly. Since I was still pretty new to the house, I wasn't sure if my brothers could hear me or not... I hope not, for their sake... I'd probably get so embarrassed that I'd kill them on the spot and then kill myself, too.

Everyone that's ever heard me has said that I sound "really good!", but I have some self confidence issues... :) 

So there I was, singing my favourite song, slathering my hair with some shampoo. I was all absorbed in my own thing, and didn't notice a certain grey squirrel hanging out in the sink until...

"Mi-tan, could you pass the conditioner?"

"WHAT THE H**L!" I screamed.

"There's no need to get so freaked out, it's just me."

"Oh..." I said, more quietly (is that proper grammar?). "Sorry, Juli. Here," I tossed a random conditioner (probably Yuusuke's) towards Juli.