The Dragon Realm

I'm pretty sure I did pass out but I don't remember. The only thing I do remember is waking up staring up at Lucy and Igneel.

"Yep, I'm dreaming." I said aloud closing my eyes again.

"Oh, no you don't, salamander!" Luce yelled grabbing my vest and started shaking me.

"You are not passing out again! It's been an hour already!" I opened my eyes, grabbing her wrists to stop the shaking and sitting up.

"An hour?! Where are we, anyway?"

"Well… " She began looking guilty as ever.

"Ms.Lucy here," Igneel interrupted, "brought you here forgetting that the first time coming here is hard for humans and demons."

"Y-Yeah... I forgot big time. Hehe." I let go of her wrists and she sat down beside me.

"Where are we, again?" I asked, looking around noticing I was in a bed and Igneel was smaller the usual.

"And why are you so small?" I pointed at him.

"I'm small because I can be," Igneel said, growing in size a little.

"And," Lucy finished, "we are in my house, within the dragon realm, that is."

"It looks similar to the one in Earthland. How long are we going to stay, Luce?"

"Well, you did want to battle didn't you?" Igneel looked at me then at her, deadpanned.

"Y-You do know what she is right, son?"

"Yep! And I still wanna battle her!"

Lucy looked at Igneel, "If that's alright with you, sir, I would like to battle your son. If you haven't noticed yet, he has grown stronger then the last time you saw him. He even helped take down Acnologia. Also, he recently transformed for the first time, so adding that power boost with his original power he is very strong, compared to other dragon slayers."

"Yes, I have noticed. Agnologia won't stop bickering with me about it. But.. fine. I allow my son to fight you, Ms.Lucy."

"And when exactly did I need permission to fight? And why did you call Luce 'Ms. Lucy'?"

"You're fighting a powerful slayer, Natsu. You need my permission because I am your father and dragon. Also if I didn't give it to you, you wouldn't have been able to fight here. And Ms.Lucy is-"

She interrupts him by yelling,"-b-because I wouldn't allow him to call me Princess!"

"Ah -Yeah," Igneel said frightened by her outburst. "I can't call her princess so I went with Ms.Lucy instead!" I couldn't believe my eyes. Igneel was actually scared of something!

"So, where is the arena and when are we going to fight?" I asked still amazed by how he was reacting to Lucy.

"O-Oh, anytime you'd like, Natsu." She answered sheepishly.

"Really? Then, let's go!" I screamed engulphing myself in flames on instinct. She sighed at my usual reaction and got up to walk outside. I followed her with Igneel at my heels.

    Once outside, I understood why we needed Igneel's blessing. We were in his territory, his home turf, his clan. We were in an area full of volcanos, lava pits, and fire! It felt so right to be here, surrounded by heat and flames.

"Woah…. So this is where you've been.. Wow… " I was so amazed at how beautiful and destructive it was here. I realized something.

"Luce, aren't you hot here?" I asked.

"Nope. Being an elemental slayer I have to be able to withstand these conditions."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. So, where are we going to fight?" Luce pointed to an area next to a volcano, crawling with fire dragons.

"We could start there and then move where ever we want as long as we stay in the fire domain."

"Sounds good to me but how are we going to get there? Are you going to carry me, Luce?"

"Nope, Igneel is. I will be flying solo this time." She spread her wings and took off leaving me alone with Igneel.

"You really adore her, don't you?" Blush spread from ear to ear.

"Y-Yeah. Do you think she feels the same?"

"You have no idea, my son. Now let's get you over there so we can get this over with." He took off growing to his normal size with his tail out for me to jump on him.

"Yeah... Ok, Pops. Let's go." I got on him and we followed Luce.