This is my Dragneel family

I closed the red and gold book and sat it down on the coffee table. I looked around at my family's expressions to see what they thought. Nashi, Logan, and Igneel looked amazed by the story. When I saw Lucy, I was very confused. Her short blond hair made her look more sophisticated and, if she ever got angry, scarier then Erza. She was smirking with a proud look in her eyes.

I finally broke the silence by saying, "What's with the smirk?" She glanced down at our 3 children.

A pink and spiky-haired, onyx-eyed, 12-year-old girl, otherwise known as Nashi, a blond straight-haired, brown-eyed, 10-year-old boy, Logan, and a pink straight-haired, brown-eyed, 5-year-old, Igneel. Nashi was the oldest and most dangerous, but mature, personality. Logan was smart and creative. Don't ever get in between him and his paints. The two oldest had already joined the guild, Nashi's guild mark was pink on her right shoulder, while Logans was red on his right hand.

"Oh, nothing.." She finally said. "Just.." She looked at me, smiling kindly," I'm glad I found a dragon instead of a prince." I didn't say anything for a good minute until Nashi broke the silence with a burst of laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" All of our faces shot to the, smaller fire dragon.

"What's so funny, hothead?!" Logan said to his sister.

"Pfffft- Dad's face of course!! He looks as if someone slapped him!! HAHAHAHA!!" She kept rolling on the floor, soon joined by Igneel, as my face became very red.

"Awwww," Lucy said in a baby's voice, obviously getting ready to tease me," is my dwagon ebawassed?" She got down in front of me as I tried to hide my face. Logan joined in with the laughing and they started describing how hilarious it was to see this. Lucy snickered at my shyness and decided to take advantage of it.

She pulled my hand away from my face and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. All my blood rushed to my face as I laid back onto the couch, embarrassed out of my mind, trying to cover my face with my hands and shaking a little. Lucy snickered again and stood up.

"Come on kids," She faced them with a proud look on her face," let's leave your father to deal with his embarrassment and tell the rest of the guild!"

"YEAH!!!" They yelled as they started running to the doorway of our house, soon followed by their mother.

"HEY!!" I playfully screamed back at them, almost rolling right off the couch, "Get back here!!" They picked up their pace and were out the door before I even go to my feet. I sighed and got up to chase my beautiful, teasing wife, and our amazingly crazy and destructive kids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the story of how I met my dragon princess, and how she has changed my life. I couldn't be where I am now without her. Thank you, Lucy Dragneel, for always being by my side, especially when things are tough. I love you with my heart, soul, and body. Don't you ever forget it. Now, I'm scared for when our children's transformations will start or if they will even ever get them. Who knows? Probably Luce. Well, I'll find out sooner or later. Bye!!