Round one and Another on me

IVOLUME TRES, BETCH! For this one, I won't be writing very many of the fight sequences that don't involve you. Including JNPR and SSSN. I will probably only include the dialogue that happens before the fights start. Therefore, Volume 3 is a bit shorter. I hope you enjoy anyway!

(POV: 3rd)

You were asleep. It should have been a relaxing night. Your relationship with Ruby going smoothly, some more grimm slain, no problems with CRDL. Yes, the day should have been perfect. But you were having a dream, where you were greeted with some memories of the past.

Flashback

You were watching RWBY on your laptop. Season 3 had just been released and you couldn't miss anything. This was today's highlight. Bryan had just finished beating you up again today and you were feeling pretty crappy, but watching the newest episode of RWBY somehow made thing go away. Unfortunately, you were interrupted when your father closed your laptop.

Daniel: (Y/N). Why are you watching cartoons again?

(Y/N): Dad, I like cartoons. It's no big deal. Can I have my laptop back?

You reach for your laptop but he pulls it away.

Daniel: Oh, well, seeing as your here watching this, I take it you joined the football team then?

(Y/N): Dad, when will you learn that I can't football? I went to tryouts and got my ass kicked. Not to mention that the captain, well... former captain has it out for me?

Daniel: Well, Bryan actually knows the game. If you knew the game as well as he did, you'd get your ass kicked a lot less.

(Y/N): I doubt that. Besides, why would I want to play football when I can do something better?

Daniel: Like what? Become a tech nerd like your brother?

(Y/N): I want to work for Rooster Teeth.

Daniel: A farm?

(Y/N): No, better. I want to create something visually stunning. Something that people can look at and be amazed.

Daniel: An artist?

(Y/N): Close. An animator or a visual effects artist. I wanna help them make an amazing show.

Daniel: Like what? Like... (looks at laptop screen) R W B Y?

(Y/N): Oh, it's pronounced "Ruby" Actually.

Daniel: Look (Y/N). You'd better start getting those wild concepts out of your brain. You could always come work for me you know.

(Y/N): And do what? Clean up a bar?

Daniel: Well, when you get a drink handling license, you can tend the bar. But for now, let's just see where the cleaning part goes.

(Y/N): Dad, I don't wanna tend the bar. I wanna do what I wanna do.

Daniel: Who do you think your gonna be? The next Andy Serkis? Why don't you wanna help at the bar?

You don't answer because you get a call from Seraphina. You pick up your phone and answer.

(Y/N): Hello? No, yeah, I'll be there. Yeah. See ya. (Hangs up) I gotta go. Can you annoy me about this later?

Daniel: Whatever. It's your loss.

Louie appears and begins talking.

Louie: Wow, season three sure is something. Huh, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah, They just won their first match in the tournament and now they're-

Louie hook kicks you and you fall down.