☆~start~☆

It was a silent morning in the Lee house.
Until a scream was heard
Jisung:"WE ARE GONNA BE LATE HURRY THE HELL UP!!!!!"he yelled through the open window
Their eyes shoot open and they stand up faster than Eminem's rapping.
Taeyong:"SHIT GUYS HURRY I'LL DRIVE YOU JUST HURRY!!"he yelled from his room as he was rushing to put on his skinny jeans.
Jeno:"MARK HYUNG I'M READY C'MON!!"
Mark was rushing and searching for his history project and after putting on his clothes and fixing his hair,he spotted it under the towels.
He grabs it and runs out of his room towards the door.
He puts his shoes on and locks the door since he was the last inside the house,rushing into the car.
Jisung:"you guys need to stop recording late at night"
Taeyong:"we can't do it earlier.We need to study and do our reports and papers and homework...besides....our voice is the most warmed up at night since it is used to talking by then"
Jisung:"Why did I have to come right after school for my part then?"
Mark:"I was inspired then and I can't forget the melody,so I wanted to do your part as soon as possible"
Jisung:"okay okay"
Taeyong:"okay.I'll write your absence letters when I get home.Then I will make our meals and when you get home we need to clean the house.We have the project on Saturday and the house needs to be spotless and we can't do it on Saturday cuz we would have to get up early and we need enough sleep.So today,you hurry home,okay?"
Jeno:"yes hyung"
Taeyong:"remind everyone cuz if they don't come as well I am disowning them..."
Jeno:"hyung..."
Taeyong:"YOU ARE ALL MY BABIES"
Mark:"Hyuck and Jaemin were planning to sleep over today anyways..."
Jisung:"and Chenle was gonna sleep at mine yesterday but we changed it to today since he had errands"
Taeyong:"okay good.Take care of yourself and listen to your teachers.Keep up with the class"
Jeno:"yes Hyung.Now go,you'll be late as well"
Taeyong:"right.Thanks"he quickly walks out of the car with the three and places soft kisses on their foreheads"plase be careful and don't get in trouble.See you at home"he sits back into his car and drives to university
Jeno:"at the gates?"
Mark:"yeah man.See you"they part ways and start running towards their classes

~Mark p.o.v.~
I was running towards my class which was sadly Maths...the teacher hates me and I can say I'm lucky this school doesn't have detention...

I run towards the classroom without looking at anything except the doors and I suddenly felt something hit my chest.
I look forward and see a girl on the floor
Mark:"oh God I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going,you okay?"I stuck out my arm for her.I look at her and my heart did a flip...she's so beautiful

~Y/N p.o.v.~
This guy really has a hard chest.I look up at him and...wow...isn't he the song writer?He's really handsome...why is my heart beating fast?
I take his hand and he helped me stand up
He's strong....
"Uh...thanks...and um yeah...I'm fine"
Mark:"I would love to chat more but I am really late to class and the teacher will end me"he scratched his neck
"Uh you're in my class right?"
Mark:"maybe..."he raised an eyebrow
"You have math right now?"
Mark:"yep"he looked at me patiently
"Let's go together...c'mon we'll be late"i take his hand and pull him towards the classroom
Why is my heart beating this fast...what the hell?