☆~over~☆

I make my way out of bed to wash up and dress up.After doing so,I brush my teeth and hair then walk to the kitchen.I see everyone eating...
Mark:"good morning guys.."
Jaehyun:"mornin"
Taeyong:"morning sweety"
Jeno:"morning"
Jaemin:"good morning"
Hyuck:"morning...I made everyone pancakes..."
Jaemin:"WE made everyone breakfast...you have waffles and pancakes and there's so much,you can probably have this for dinner"
Mark:"cool"
I sat down and started eating

Jeno:"you good now dude?"
Mark:"yeah...I just needed something to relax...I wrote five songs yesterday...after we stopped playing I showered,then lyrics just didn't stop writing themselves down..."
Jeno:"oh that's cool"
Hyuck:"what about Y/N?"
Taeyong:"Hyuck you can-"
Mark:"I'm going to apologize to her....I know she was a bit inconsiderate,but I know if someone doesn't apologize,we won't be the same...and I love her to much for that"
Jaemin:"look at you.Being sweet and all"
Mark:"ah shut it"we all laughed as the conversation just kept on going,but soon,it was time to go to school
Taeyong:"I wanted to take you guys to the zoo later.There's some new animals and a really cool new playground,so I thought we could go together...and Y/N can come as well..."
Mark:"I'll ask her!"
Jaemin:"BABE WE'RE GOINH TO THE ZOO"
Jeno:"I CAN FEED ANIMALS"
Hyuck:"I CAN MAKE FUN OF THE MONKEYS"
Jaehyun:"I CAN PLAY ON THE NEW PLAYGROUND!!"
We all stopped being excited and looked at the Male...who is a grown up
Jaehyun:"what?IT'S THE PLAYGROUND!"
Mark:"he has a point"
Taeyong:"a new restaurant opened somewhere we will drive through so we can eat there.And if you want,we can buy some polaroid cameras"
Jaemin:"I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE IN CLASS"
Mark:"OH SHIT GUYS CLASS!!"
We look at the time and all our eyes open wide.We run to put on our shoes and grab our things,then run to my car.
Taeyong:"hurry back okay?!"
Jeno:"BYE HYUNGS"

Since we were seconds from being late,I couldn't find and talk to Y/N...so in class I was just thinking about her and how much I miss her and...damn I'm in deep
The bell rang,signaling us to get out of the classroom and go to our next class.

Jisung:"hey hyung.How are you?"
Mark:"oh,I'm good actually..."
Chenle:"hey guys!!Mark!I heard that we're going to the zoo!!"
Mark:"oh yeah.You two got invited?"
Jisung:"Taeyong hyung always invites us...we are his favorite"
Mark:"...brats"
Chenle:"I have to go or I'll be late"
Jisung:"yeah me too"
Mark:"see you later then"

We run to our classrooms as fast as possible,but I just couldn't concentrate on walking cuz Y/N was always on my mind...it's crazy actually...how I fell in love with someone who normally doesn't get feelings...I would like to think of myself as lucky...she fell for me as well and she loves-...she never actually said it...but I'm sure she shows it.

I walk into the classroom and sit at my desk,then i start daydreaming...about Y/N...and life in general...what will happen when we go to America?Will she come with us?Will we have a long distance relationship?All the things I'm imagining are so perfect...I wish they all happen..

The final bell rang and I've had enough...I always go to lunch after our last class,but I need to find Y/N first....I know she never goes to lunch after class,she goes when everyone is already there...
So I decided to look for her.

Roaming through the halls,I checked every classroom possible,but still no Y/N... Maybe she's on the rooftop...
I quickly walk up the stairs and open the heavy door.
Jeno:"hey Mark.What are you doing up here?"
Mark:"so this is where you guys are.."
Jaemin:"uh yeah...now answer his question..."
Mark:"right...I'm looking for Y/N..."
Jeno:"I saw her going from her classroom earlier,but she looked like she was going to the cafeteria..."
Mark:"thanks dude!I'll get something to eat while we get the camera...I need to find her"
Jaemin:"good luck"
Jeno:"and hurry"
I nod quickly,then trun to the cafeteria...
I step in,my eyes scanning the whole room,but I just didn't see her...but I do see Hyuck
Mark:"HYUCK!"I run to him
Hyuck:"what?"
Mark:"have you seen Y/N?"
His eyes suddenly tear up...
Mark:"hey...what's wrong"
Hyuck:"uh...Y/N isn't at school today...so just ask her by text or something..."he told me while looking at his tray of food...
Mark:"Jeno said he saw her going to the cafeteria..."
Hyuck:"he did?Maybe he just thought it was her..."he slightly pulled on his ear that was vibrant red...
Mark:"Hyuck?...what are you hiding?"
Hyuck:"NOTHING HAPPENED!"he suddenly shouted...
Mark:"where's Y/N"now I know he's hiding something and I demand to know...
Hyuck:"I said she isn-"
Mark:"fine!I'll go look for her myself"
I stand up before he could say anything else and continue looking for her

I walk out of the cafeteria,into the halls,thinking where she could have gone...
I hear some sounds...coming from...the janitors closet?Maybe someone got locked in or something...
Mhh you feel so good omg fuck yeah
That voice sounds familiar...
I walk to the door and try opening it...and when I do....
Mark:"Y-...Y/N?"I choked out
"M-Mark!It's not what it looks like!"
Mark:"oh really?!Cuz it looks like you're fucking with someone that isn't your boyfriend and you seem to really enjoy it"i spit out and she just looks at me...emotionless
Mark:"we're over."I slam the door shut then run to the stairs...I wanted to scream,but i just slide down the wall and start crying,alone.

I felt arms wrap around me.The familiar feeling rushed over and i instantly melt into the touch.
Hyuck:"she didn't deserve you.I tried to tell you..."
Mark:"she was fucking someone...behind my back...in a fucking closet"i say through sobs and I start crying even more
Hyuck:"Mark don't cry...she isn't worth it"
Mark:"that's the problem Hyuck...for me,she is"
Hyuck sighs and just continues on telling me to stay strong...
Hyuck:"do you think you'll be able to go to the zoo?"
I totally forgot about that...
But I couldn't...it hurts so much...so I just shake my head as a no and I could feel that he was frowning
Hyuck:"it could be good for you...to maybe forget about things and relax..."he tried reasoning,but I just couldn't...
Mark:"I can't...you guys go without me...I'll just be a pain since I can only cry"
Hyuck:"Markie...we won't go without you... we either wait until you're okay,or we don't go....I'll tell Taeyong hyung..he won't let us go after this..."
Mark:"no...please...have fun without me"
Hyuck:"there's no fun without all of us,so no"
Jeno:"guys?Mark?"he ran to me and hugged me as well
Hyuck:"she fucked someone"
I cry even more
Jaemin:"don't bring it up!"
Hyuck:"he needs to figure out that she didn't deserve him and what she is capable of"
Mark:"acting like I meant something to her"that hurt...so much...
Jeno:"let's go home"
They helped me stand,but I was just weak...
Hyuck held my hand and drew small circles with his thumb.
Hyuck:"we won't leave you Mark.Don't worry.We'll get through this.Together"
A small,broken smile was all i could show when i felt a bit of warmth.

Jeno:"yeah hyung...we can't go to the zoo today...we'll explain later...come pick us up and bring Jaehyun so he can drive Mark's car"he ended the phone call and I could already see how Taeyong was worried

Taeyong:"she was a bitch anyways...don't worry.You'll get over this and find something better"
But I don't want anyone else...