☆~finish~☆

Taeyong:"SM called.They sent you the money..."
Mark:"thanks hyung"i smile as I rub my eyes,since I just woke up
Taeyong:"and Hyuck,some producer wants to have a meeting with you.They saw your cover of Shawn Mendes and said that your voice is really unique"
Hyuck:"when is it?"he mumbled into my chest
Taeyong:"At 3...I'll drive you there since I've been there twice already"
Hyuck:"thanks hyung"he mumbled into my chest again then snuggled closer.
Taeyong:"Jaehyun made breakfast...get ready"and with that he walked out

Mark:"baby we should get ready"
Hyuck:"after two years of dating,you should know I can't wake up...ever"
I place a kiss on his lips and he smiled
Mark:"I learnt that my kisses wake you up"
Hyuck:"your kisses are like candy.Super sweet and give me energy.Let's dress up"
We both stand up and chose our outfits.Today,we decided to match,so he put on white ripped jeans while I put on black ones,he put on a red shirt while I put on a black one and he added a black jacket while I put on a red one.
Hyuck:"we're such goals"
Mark:"definently"he leaned closer and placed a kiss on my cheek
Hyuck:"I don't want to do my makeup today...I'm to lazy"
Mark:"you can just add specs and you'll look amazing"
He smiled then nodded,walking towards the drawer and taking out some regular glasses.
Hyuck:"like this?"he looked at me and showed me the glasses
Mark:"perfect"he looked so ethereal...
Hyuck:"let's go tiger.I'm hungry"

Jaemin:"morning love birds"
Mark:"right back at ya"
Hyuck:"we need to shopping.Your wedding is giving me a headache and I don't have anything to wear"
Jeno:"well that's not our problem"he said lowly...
Mark:"what's with you?.."
Jaemin:"I pranked him..."
Jeno:"that wasn't a fucking prank you literally ripped my old song book"
Jaemin:"you said you didn't need it"
Jeno:"it's my first song book Na Jaemin.The first songs I ever wrote.All gone"he dropped his chopsticks and went back to his room
Taeyong:"Jaemin..."
Jaemin:"I know...I shouldn't have done that..but I swear it's a prank.Look"he pulled out a note book and showed us the original book Jeno was so fond off...
Mark:"aish...go after him"
He nodded and ran after his soon-to-be husband..
Taeyong:"we can go shopping for clothes after the meetings...I'll tell Jaehyun to drive the others to the mall,okay?"
Mark:"yeah that's cool"

Producer:"Lee Donghyuck.My client watched your cover and he wants to do a collaboration with you and Mark...he is a newer artist and is very talented...so if you could think about my offer,please contact me"
Hyuck:"I need a bit of time to think about it...but yes,I will contact you as soon as I have made a decision"
Producer:"also thank you Mark Lee for that amazing song last week.It has gotten very popular"
Mark:"no problem sir...it was an old song and I've worked on it quite a while ago but I did some touch ups so I was really happy about hearing it on the radio"
Producer:"Your money is going to arrive in about two days I think.I am not sure but I am not in charge of the payments so I can't actually tell you accurately"
Mark:"it's fine sir.I can wait"
Producer:"well then.I have other meetings to attend.Thank you for taking time for me and have a nice day"
Hyuck:"thank you toi sir"
Mark:"the pleasure was ours.Goodbye"

Mark:"are you gonna take the offer?"
Hyuck:"I don't know yet babe.I might..."
Mark:"you haven't gotten enough recognition yet and I want you to do good...if you want my opinion,I say go for it"
Hyuck:"I'll think about it,but I will consider your opinion as well"

Taeyong:"how did it go?"
Mark:"it was great"
Taeyong:"Jaehyun and the others just started driving towards the mall.Let's go so we don't keep them waiting and get our clothes for Jeno and Jaemin's wedding"
Mark:"we're the last one's left babe"i looked at Hyuck and he blushed
Hyuck:"I can wait"he pecked my cheek and I took his hand
Taeyong:"c'mon you two"
We sat in the car and drove towards the mall,a familiar song starts playing and I smile slightly.

I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake

Hyuck:"the lyrics are beautiful babe"
Mark:"thanks..."
It was all so weird.Hearing the lyrics.The imagine of Y/N smiling quickly passed my mind and I smiled.
If it weren't for her,I wouldn't be who I am now.
I finally figured out my feelings for Donghyuck,moved to America,made some record braking songs and I get the make all the best memories with my favorite people.

After Jeno finished school two years after the break up,we started packing and before you knew it,Korea was just a country we lived in.Some amazing memories were made there but my favorite have to be here.It has been three years since we moved here and 5 years since the whole cheating thing...
She did try to apologize and get back with me...she was crying...but,I knew i deserved much better than that.Hyuck made me realize that.He always made me smile and after moving to America those feelings just started growing and i finally returned his feelings.
Taeyong and Jaehyun got married the year i graduated.
Jeno proposed to Jaemin when we got to America and the wedding is finally happening.
Chenle and Jisung are also together now...They live near us and are doing really well in their careers.Jisung is now a famous dancer while Chenle is getting a lot of praise for his vocal abilities.
Everything is okay now.Thank you Y/N for making me who I am now.I couldn't have done it without you as well...

♡》end《♡