☆~know~☆

~your p.o.v.~

I get home and flop down on my couch.I broke up with Lucas today,fucked with a nerd,but I still can't get that dude out of my head...what the hell Mark Lee

I stand up and go to the kitchen,finding some fruit in the basket and I take out an apple.I wanted to bite into it but my phone went off and I placed the apple on the counter the walked back towardd the couch.

I unlock my phone and see there's a message from an unknown number...could it be?...

From:unknown
Hey this Mark Lee

Oh hey...this is Y/N

Ah so you didn't give me fake number

I never give out my number so I don't know how that goes....

So I'm the first one?(;

Yeah kind of...

We should hang out sometimes...
After school maybe?

Yeah we could

Also my me and my brothers are hosting a party tomorrow and I wasn't sure if you would come...

Oh yeah I heard about that...
I think I could come
When was it again???

At 6PM XXXXX QY
Dress code is stripes

Wait really,there's a dress code?

No...
I just wanted you to wear the same shirt you did when we first bumped into each other

My heart beat increased and my cheeks were super red...he remembers that?How??

Uhh...that's sweet of you...
But I'll see what I will actually wear IF I come

It would be a shame if you didn't
The theme is actually singing and dancing....
Everyone's coming

Well then I guess I have to come

Yay!!
Look I have to get back to cleaning this place
Don't want anyone finding weird things around here...

Good luck with that
I guess I'll see you tomorrow

See you tomorrow (;

I shut my phone off and place a hand on my chest.Why the hell is it beating so damn fast and why isn't it stopping.I can't like that guy....Maybe he just has different aura to him that makes my hormones wild...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mark p.o.v.~
Jeno:"the guests are staring to arrive...you nervous??"he slightly smiled towards me
Mark:"aren't I always?"I slightly giggle
Jeno:"we'll be fine.Just don't throw up or anything like that...it would be very hard to clean and people would talk about it for a whole month..."
Mark:"ah shut up!"I nudge his side and smile
Jeno:"oh it's Yeeun.See you in 15"he pats my shoulder then goes off to his girlfriend

Jaemin:"he's so stupid"he came out of nowhere
Mark:"and yet you still like him"i gave him a small smirk
Jaemin:"oh shut up!"he hits me playfully and pouts
Mark:"Just don't beat yourself up about it.He's lucky to have you as a friend...if you two were to date,you would probably end it soon and not with a good one..."
Jaemin:"...yeah I know...I don't want to lose him as a friend...I love him too much for that"
Hyuck:"who do you love?Are we talking about Jeno again?"he suddenly spoke,scaring both of us.
Mark:"yah Haechan you better stop doing that"
Hyuck:"sorry couldn't help it"he smiles cutely towards me
Jaemin:"and yeah.We were talking about Jeno but it doesn't matter.."
Hyuck:"yeah man like I told you.Don't think of it as a bad thing.Maybw you'll find someone better..."
Jaemin:"I hope so...."he sighs out and looks down
Me and Hyuck both place our hands on his shoulders and try comforting him...
I look up at the door and suddenly spot a familiar stripped shirt....

I excuse myself from the two and walk towards her.She's flirting again...
Mark:"hey there..."I cut her off as she was about to try and seduce someone
"Hy"she looked shyly at me?...huh?
Mark:"glad you could make it"i offer a smile and she returned it...she's so beautiful...
"I wouldn't miss out on singing.Who do you think I am?"she slightly giggles and my heart just...did something
Mark:"well help yourself....you should be by the stage in 10 minutes...we have an announcement"
"Oh really?"
Mark:"yup.So see you maybe later?"I scratched my neck slightly...why am I so awkward
"Maybe"she gave me a smile then walked away....

Great...this is just great...my heart just won't stop beating....I can't like her!!She's a whore...

I see Jeno in the corner being all smiley with Yeeun and it made me jealous...not for Yeeun but I want to do that as well...Show the person I love how I feel and make them happy...and my mind just can't help but think of her...what is she doing with me?

I feel a hand on my shoulder,so I look up and see Taeyong
Taeyong:"fetch Jeno...we can make the announcement"
Mark:"oh already?"
Taeyong:"yeah it 6:12"
Mark:"ok,meet you by the mics"
He nods and leaves towards the stage while I go disturb the couple

Mark:"sorry for disturbing,but Jeno we need to make the announcement..."
Jeno:"yeah sure...c'mon babe go to the front"
And we all walk towards the stage,me and Jeno looking for Taeyong.
And when we finally found him we quickly walked over to him and got in our positions.
Taeyong coughs into the mic and gets everyone's attention
Taeyong:"hey there everyone.Uhm so...I'm pretty sure you all know me and my brothers and what we do....our songwriting has actually been noticed by a record label...and after Jeno finishes high school,we are moving to America to make our dreams finally come true"
Loud claps and cheers filled the room and literally everyone was smiling
Jeno:"we wantedto share this with you so you wouldn't be so surprised when we make it big in the states.We always get inspiration from you and the school and our songs just always come together with the help of your sudden explosions of sentences"and again,the room was filled with loud cheering and clapping
??:"ARE ALL THREE OF YOU GOING??!"
Mark:"actually,Jaehyun hyung,Donghyuck,Jaemin,Chenle and Jisung are joining us as well...if it weren't for them,we couldn't record such amazing tracks and today we have decided to show you a sneak peek of what we will bring to America and to represent ourselves"
The room,once again,was filled with loud cheers and claps and we all walked off the stage,waiting for the video to play.

We walk somewhere into the crowd and look at the big screen.
Someone suddenly leaned onto me and their hand went a bit to low.I look at the person next to me and see...
Mark:"Y/N?Don't do that.I won't do that.I know what you're like and I am not falling for it one bit"
"I broke up with my boyfriend just for you...."she mumbled...she's drunk
Mark:"you did what?"
"You kept showing up in my thoughts and I couldn't stand it so I picked out some hot dude to be my boyfriend and distract me...but you just kept on...well...being there...it was kinda annoying.. I really like you but I can't be in a relationship with anyone...i just want to be in a relationship with you"she mumbled out but I could still hear everything....
She likes me?
My heart beat increased and I just stared at her eyes that shined so beautifully in the dark...my eyes wander down to her lips...those beautiful,plump lips...I look back into her eyes and see her staring back...
She slightly leans in and I already knew I was gonna regret this...
I start leaning in as well and before I knew it,I felt a soft pair of lips dancing with mine...
I part away from the kiss and look at her,then I walk away,trying to find Jeno...i know he'll understand me....