☆~you~☆

~your p.o.v.~
I wake up bcs of the annoying sound of my alarm...
It's Monday...yay

I get up from my bed and put on a crop top and high waisted,white,ripped jeans...I brush my hair,teeth and apply a bit of mascara then walk towards the kitchen....

I unlock my phone and go on Instagram like I do every morning...

When I scrolled through every post I looked at people's stories...
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

I see a video of me and...Mark?We were kissing!??!?!!Don't tell me I was drunk...
Please God...

I walk into the halls and my eyes scan the place,looking for a particular person...and when I finally find him,my stomach starts turning and my heart beat increased...I may like him...a bit too much...

I gather enough courage to go to him...I see his brother,that Donghyuck dick and another guy...they really are all handsome as hell...
"Uh..hy?"
Since he had his back towards me,he didn't see me,but his friends did...
That Donghyuck guy gave Mark a look and walked away...what's with him anyways...
Mark turned around confused then saw me and he smiled shortly...
Mark:"hey...uhm...what do you need?"
"Well...I...I think I found something on my Instagram this morning...and I wanted to know if you...remember anything?"
Jeno:"we'll leave you two alone...c'mon Jaemin"he held the Male's,who's name is Jaemin,hand gently...isn't Jeno with Yeeun?...why is he so gentle towards a dude??...
Mark:"uh..yeah actually...you were drunk and you were saying some...stuff"
"What kind of stuff?"I asked impatiently
Mark:"...how I was always on your mind...and what you did to try and get me out of it...and that I isn't working...then uhm...we kissed"
"O...uhmm...and...what then?"
Mark:"you were drunk so I didn't do anything else...is it true?"
I raise a brow at him
"What's true?"
Mark:"that I'm always on your mind?"he smirked slightly and my mind went crazy
"Uhm...maybe..."
Mark:"then you wouldn't reject me if I asked you out on a date?"he looked me in my eyes and I flushed a bright red.
I've been asked on dates several times already...but with him...
"I would love to"i offer a small smile which he returns
Mark:"so...is today okay with you?Can I pick you up at 5?"he took my hand and just held eye contact with me
"I'll text you my address"i manage to not stutter and squeeze his hand slightly
Mark:"okay.See you then"he offered another smile and my heart just did so many flips
"I have to go...I have class"i slightly pout and he squeezed my hand
Mark:"I'll miss you"
"S-stop"i looked away
Mark:"go on...don't want you to be late bcs of me"
"Bye"
Mark:"bye"
I slid my hand from his and I missed the touch already...we still looked at each other with small smiles and I just...never imagined I would feel like this towards someone...

~Mark p.o.v.~
Jeno:"dude...stop smiling,you look sick"
Mark:"what have I done?"
Jeno:"you're in deep man..."
Mark:"I don't know...she just makes me so happy...she said she tried so many things to get me out of her thoughts...she hasn't touched anyone since then...and she doesn't try seducing me at all...she's super cute"
Jeno:"I'm happy for you man"
Mark:"what about you and Yeeun?"
Jeno:"like always...we hang out and laugh at each other,hug and give pecks...but..."
Mark:"you like anyone else?"
Jeno:"it's not that I like anyone else...at least I don't think so...it's just...I don't feel the connection anymore..."
Mark:"are you sure you don't like anyone?"
Jeno:"I already said that I don't know...maybe I do"
Mark:"you can always tell me anything you know?"
Jeno:"I always do"he slightly smiled as we got in front of his room and he walked inside

I walk into my room and...I have so much inspiration right now...
So I go to the studio and grab my notebook,writing down all the lyrics I could think of...
I didn't even check the time,but a sudden beep made me lose all focus...I let out a sigh but it was replaced with a smile when I recieved a text...
It was from Y/N