Chapter 1

Stiles was on his way towards the loft because apparently, he didn't clean the kitchen correctly. He hated what his 'friends' had become and hated his role in the pack, Allison compelled a hunter to be her father so she was useful and not weak, while Stiles compelled a Sherrif which made him not supernatural and human, which in the pack's eyes his weak. When he got there he didn't feel like walking up all the stairs so he sped up the stairs and opened the door, he was immediately met with shouts of his so-called alphas, "WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG!" "YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! YOU'RE LUCKY WE NEED YOU AROUND OR ELSE YOU WOULD BE DEAD!" Stiles nodded and got to work on what they wanted him to do. They had a pack meeting after a couple of hours and when Allison got there Scott pulled her down on top of him where he was sitting on the couch, she didn't want to sit there and that made Stiles' blood boil. He wanted so badly to just go over there and kill Scott but then that would give them away and they would have to move. When the meeting was over the pack noticed that Stiles hadn't finished cleaning the kitchen and decided to beat him up as his punishment. Allison kicked him once before her 'dad' 'called' her to tell her to come home. After they beat Stiles up he got up and went to the sheriff's house, on the way there he texted Allison to meet her in the woods to train. Allison replied almost immediately and said yes, they set the time for about one in the morning when everyone should've been asleep.