Chapter 10

Note: Gemini and Allison both have British accents

Klaus and Kol groaned while Gemini looked over to whom the voice belonged to. All he saw was a group of teenagers, supernatural teenagers to be exact. There were maybe six of them? Gemini didn't really care but they didn't like Klaus so he was intrigued. Gemini looked over to Klaus and arched his eyebrow, "What did you do to them, Klaus?"

Klaus gasped and grasped his heart, "Why would you assume I did anything to them?" Gem just stared at him before looking over to Kol for answers.

"Kol?"

Kol smiled, "Well, where should I begin?"

Gemini rolled his eyes before remembering the group of people was still there. He looked them over before he pointed at one with green eyes, "You. I know you." The 'teenager' was confused until it hit him.

"Yeah, I remember you. You were friends with Damon during the Civil War when he was dating your sister, um...Allison!" Gemini nodded before he heard, "WHAT!!"

Gemini looked over to see a furious Kol, "Kol, it was after we ran. She thought she would never see you again."

Kol sighed and clenched his jaw, "I-." He sighed and began to walk away, "I'll be at home." With that Kol sped away.

Gemini sighed and looked at Klaus who was watching everything with amusement, "What do you think you're doing?! Go home I want to talk to them and find out what you did. ALONE!" He yelled the last part with his tribrid eyes after he noticed Klaus wasn't moving. Klaus stiffened up and sped away. Gemini sighed and looked over to the group of confused supernatural creatures with a smile, "Well, can you tell me what he did to you lads?"

Stefan, if Gem remembered correctly, spoke up, "Sure, you can come to the boarding house with us. Let us enroll in school and you can follow us." Gemini nodded and before you know it he was following Stefan Salvatore and his friends towards the Salvatore Boarding House.