Chapter 11

So as you know many schools and public places have shut down, my school was one of them. I will be doing some sort of online classes and because of this, I may have a chance to work on my stories more often. I'm sorry the chapters are so short. If you read my previous author note then you must understand that I am going through some difficult times on top of all the panic that comes with this National Emergency.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived Damon was standing on the porch talking to someone. An older man, maybe around the early thirties. Gemini sped over to where they were talking and smiled at Damon. The older man was confused but just walked away from them and over to Stefan and the gang. Damon was confused and turned to Stefan, "Who's this?"

Gemini put his hand over his heart and gasped, "Damon, old friend, you don't remember me? I'm hurt." Damon looked back at Gemini when he recognized his voice.

"Gem?" Gemini nodded and his smile widened.

"Damon took you long enough to remember. How've you been?" Damon hugged Gemini. "I've been good, almost died a couple of times but eh. I actually have a girlfriend."

Gemini raised his eyebrow, "Oh really? What happened to that vampire? The doppelganger of this one." He pointed at Elena who just scoffed and spoke before Damon had the chance.

"She's dead, Klaus killed her. I'm Damon's girlfriend now, she was a bitch anyway." Gemini just stared at her and turned to Damon.

"I don't like this one any more than the other one. Don't expect me to be nice." Damon rolled his eyes while in the background a 'hey!' (As you can see I HATE Elena, don't get me wrong she was a nice character to have but honestly I just don't like her so if you do and are offended sorry.)

Gemini smiled and sighed, "Well, I came for a reason so let's get on with it shall we?"

Damon tilted his head and looked towards Stefan. Stefan got the message and spoke, "He wants to know how we know Klaus and what he's done."

Damon nodded and looked towards Gemini, "Well, follow me." 

Gemini followed Damon and sat next to him with Stefan on the other side. He sighed and Damon and Stefan spoke in unison, "Where do we start?"