Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't been doing the best and I'm going through a hard time. I might just put all stories on hiatus for a while since I'm having writer's block because of my problems so please, wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini didn't know what to do after Klaus left, he wanted to do something with his life so he decided to just enroll in highschool again. He told Allison where he was going and got in his car leaving towards the school. When he got to the school he went towards the school but was cut off by an annoying, British, voice, "What are you doing love?" Gemini rolled his eyes and turned to where he saw the man of the voice leaning against a tree. 'Wow. He reminds me so much of Derek' "What do you want Klaus?" Klaus walked over to Gemini, "I wanted to see how you were doing after yesterday and also..." Gemini crossed his arms over his chest, "Well?" Klaus sighed and walked over to Gemini, standing in front of him. "I wanted to spend time with you. I know you don't forgive me and it'll probably take a long time for you to do so I still want to spend time with you, I haven't seen you for hundreds of years Gem." Gemini sighed and shook his head. He turned around and walked away towards the school, he yelled over his shoulder, "Are you coming or not?!" Klaus smiled and regularly ran over to Gemini.

When they got inside they saw Kol waiting against a wall. Klaus smirked and spoke to Kol, "Brother, what are you doing here?" Kol smiled and hugged Gemini, "Nice to see you, both of you. To answer your question, Rebekkah found out from Allison that she and Gem were enrolling and she complained to me to do the same for us and well," He gestured to himself, "here I am." Gemini and Klaus nodded. There was an awkward silence until Gemini spoke up, "Hurt Allison and well, I'm a tribrid, I'm sure I can figure something out." Kol chuckled nervously but smiled, "Well! Shall we go and enroll in high school once again?" Gemini smiled and looked towards Klaus, "Wait here, we'll be back." Klaus nodded and leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. About ten minutes later Gemini and Kol came out laughing, Klaus was just about to ask what was so funny when he heard the most annoying voice on the planet. Which belonged to the most annoying person on the planet, Elena Gilbert. "Leave us alone Klaus!"