Chapter 12

I would just to say that I'm am sorry for not updating. I've had a lot of things happen to me and yeah...I got the chapter written and am currently writing chapter 13, I'll try writing more. I just have a little writer's block. Anyway, Stay Safe! Stay Home! and enjoy the next page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour or two of explaining all the things Klaus did to them, Gemini understood why they were all a little defensive around him. Throughout the whole thing, he just sat and watched everyone as they explained noticing one vampire was acting strange.

Once Damon was finished he looked at Gemini and asked him a question that had been bugging him. "I haven't seen you in a couple of centuries. Which is weird since I thought you would be dead. So answer me...what type of supernatural creature are you?"

Gemini smiled and looked around the room before sighing. "Well, I guess you lot would find out eventually. I am the original tribrid." All of them had some confused looks on their faces. So Gemini continued, "In all the stories and legends you have heard about the Mikaelsons, none mentioned my sister and me. Our parents were supernatural creatures. Our father an alpha werewolf and our mother a witch. Allison got the witch powers only while I got both. When our parents died the Mikaelsons took us in. Allison and Kol were dating and Klaus and I were dating as well. NOT that anybody knew...it being the dark ages and such." Everyone nodded.

Gemini continued, "Anyway after Henrik died Esther got paranoid and cast a spell making all of us the first vampires. That spell made me a tribrid and activated my werewolf curse. After that, you know what happens just imagine two other people with them. Allison and I went along with them running from Mikael trying to stay with our loved ones. Eventually, Klaus started daggering us and when he tried to dagger me, I grabbed Allison and we ran. We met the Salvatores and then left when the vampire hunters started killing all of you. Then we established a town called Beacon Hills. We joined a werewolf pack and hid our true supernatural and human past. They took advantage that we were humans and Allison began dating the alpha. They treated me like trash and then we left.

We moved back here and when Allison wanted to go to the neighbors to be 'normal' Klaus opened the door and Allison ran back with Kol and Klaus tried to apologize I shrugged him off saying I would give him a chance. Then you know the rest." Everyone nodded accepting all this. The blonde vampire had a weird look on her face that bothered Gemini. When he looked at her she immediately looked away. He smirked when he finally figured it out.

"You. What's wrong?" The blonde blushed and looked down at her hands. Gemini smiled sweetly, "You can tell me."

"It was just a little thing..." Gemini arched his eyebrow curiously. She kept speaking, "Okay. We had sex and he tried to get me to date him." When she saw the deadly expression that took over his face she sat up, "BUT, I said no after the sex since I was dating someone else. We are currently not dating anymore but I never actually dated Klaus."

Gemini sighed and stood up smiling at Damon and Stefan, and Alaric since he seemed nice. He patted Damon on the shoulder and began walking towards the door, "It was nice meeting all of you but I must be going or else my sister might murder me. See you all at school!"