Chapter 8

Thank you guys for waiting and I will definitely try to get a schedule going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YourFriendlyNeighborhoodDestielShipper~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Klaus saw Gemini and Allison leave he grabbed Rebekah and drove to their house. He called everyone to the living room, "I have something to say." Kol groaned, "What you're going to dagger us again. Do it or else shove off, I have better things to do." Klaus spoke again, "I saw Gemini and Allison." Kol faltered for a second before speeding over to Klaus and shoving him, "Stop lying, they're dead! You told me when you first un-daggered me." Klaus sighed and looked down, "I lied, they ran away when I tried to dagger them. I told you they were dead because it seemed that it would hurt you less." Kol scoffed, "Out of all the things you've done this is the most messed up Niklaus." Elijah spoke up, "I do have to agree with Kol but Rebekah what do you have to say about this." She sat down on the couch, "As much as I think you were wrong for doing what you did I want to know where they are, I mist my best friends." Kol spoke up, "I would like to see my girlfriend again thank you very much." Klaus sighed, "Even if I knew where they were I don't think they would want to talk to me, let alone listen to me." Kol was about to speak when the doorbell rang. Klaus walked to get it, "Hold that thought!"

When Stiles and Allison got to their house they noticed the mansion next to theirs. Allison recommended that they go say hi and introduce themselves, just to be nice. Stiles reluctantly agreed and got up from the couch to go and greet their neighbors. Allison and he walked over there before Allison rang the doorbell. "How long has it been since we've run from Klaus, he seems to be doing well. Rebekah's walking around, maybe he's changed. I mean you-" "Allison! I don't want to talk about this please." Allison sighed and was going to speak when the door opened to reveal the person Stiles didn't want to see. Klaus stared at Gemini and was frozen until someone else came calling, "Klaus! What is taking so damn long?!" Kol froze in his place when he saw Allison, Allison gasped slightly before running into Kol's arms. Kol didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her before kissing her harshly on the lips. Allison smiled at him before Kol dragged her to the living room. "Look who's here!" Rebekah and Elijah smiled before walking over to her and hugging her. They caught up with each other while Klaus and Gemini talked.

Gemini made a telepathic link with Allison before he spoke to Klaus,

I'm taking Klaus over to our house. Don't come over for a while I want to talk to him.

Allison replied back immediately

Yeah I know you really just want to jump him

Stiles didn't answer but instead just closed the door and walked away talking to Klaus over his shoulder, "Come on. I want to have a chat." Klaus didn't move so Stiles grabbed his hand and knocked him out of his trance. Klaus let go and followed Stiles to his house. When they got there neither knew what to do so Klaus went to speak, "Gem I'm sorry-" 

"You're sorry?! You don't get to be sorry!!" Stiles huffed, "I spent over three hundred years in fear of you, scared of what you might do to Allison, to me. You can't just come back and say you're sorry." Klaus looked at him with tears in his eyes, "Look Gem hear me out." Gemini sighed and sat down on the couch, Klaus sat across from him. "I know what I tried to do and everything I did cannot be forgiven but I love you. I have made up for my mistakes and the daggers are gone as well, I love you and I hope that you can forgive me. I never forgot about you and I don't think I ever will." Gemini was crying at this point and didn't know what to do, he was so emotional he didn't even think about what he was doing when he hugged Klaus. Klaus was equally surprised but Gemini spoke, "You aren't forgiven yet but right now I just need comfort so don't say anything and hug me." Klaus smiled and hugged his boyfriend? He didn't know what to call him yet but in Klaus' eyes, he would always be the love of his life.