Prologue

Kengkla POV:

The moment I saw that student enter my class was the moment that I knew that fate wasn't kind to him. The last time I saw him he was hanging on a nun's arm crying as I dropped him off at the children's home. He had to have been about three years old. Did he remember me at all? Apparently not, I noted, as he bowed to me and found a seat. I smiled. With that out of the way I could continue with my plan. My sharp eyes scrutinized him before I lightly rapped my knuckles on my podium. Everyone stopped their talking and turned towards the front of the room where I was standing.

'Hello Students. I am Kengkla Siwat Jumlongkul Wolf and I'm your English teacher for this school year. I do know that is a mouthful to say so I am shortening it to Mr. Wolf or you can just call me Kengkla. We can drop the honorifics. Now, go around and introduce yourselves.'

One by one the students quickly took their turn until finally landing on the object of my interest. He was staring at his phone with a skewed look on his face oblivious that it was his time to talk. Clearing my throat loudly, I caught his attention. My eyebrow lifted inquisitively.

'Oh...OHHH my turn. Ok.' Everyone laughed at him which I didn't like as he stood up awkwardly. 'My name is Gun Napat Na Rong but uhmm just call me Techno. Everyone does.'

'Thank you, Techno.'

I tried to control the Cheshire cat grin that was trying to creep onto my face when I said my next words.

'Since you were distracted already, I will need you to stay after class. You may sit down now.'Shock and dismay crashed on his face and he slammed himself down on his seat. His friends laughed at him even more.'Just a little memo about me, I am a very strict teacher and I expect everyone to be present mentally and physically in my class. If not, as you can see, prepare for the consequences. Ok, now we will go over some basic English words.'

__________________________________

Techno POV:

I didn't need to stay after class. He's crazy. How would it look me being team captain and getting in trouble on the first day of school? Besides, we had a game today and I couldn't miss practice and that was right after here. The bell rang and while our teacher was distracted I snuck out in the midst of the other students. I heard my name being called but I jetted out of there quickly.I would just have to clear this up later.

I didn't care too much about my studies at this point. When I get to college I'll try to study hard then. My passion was football and coaching. One day I would have my own football team and we would win so many trophies. Unlike my current team who loses all the time. Eh..whatever.

When I finally made it to the field I felt as if I was being watched. Turning around, I saw a few of my teammates coming towards me but they were too distracted in conversation to be paying attention to me. That's when I looked up back towards the school. There in my classroom window was my teacher Kengkla and he stared at me with a scowl on his handsome face making him look scary and intimidating. He seemed very displeased.

Shit.

A/N: WARNING - Deep and dark ish will ensue after this prologue. Read if you dare but ... You might like it. LOL