Chapter 13

Techno POV:

I was scared to be alone but I declined the offer for my friends to stay over. I wanted to be sad and cry without someone hovering. I finally started drifting off to sleep from stress fatigue but I bolted awake when I heard the slam of the door downstairs and the unmistakable sound of footsteps coming closer. I heard my door knob rattle and I was happy that I told Tharn and Type to lock it behind them. It wasn't until I heard hard knocking did I get the nerve to speak.

'G-go away!' 

'Why is the door locked?' I heard my brother say. I wanted to rush and open it to give him a piece of my mind but the moment I stood up the extreme ache in my backside hit causing me to sit back down. I cried out because even that was painful. 'Are you still sick?'

Yes, I was sick. I was sick of you hiding the truth of Mr. Wolf from me. 'No. I'm just sore. We played football until late.'

'Mmm. I'll make lunch so come down. No excuses. You need to eat. If you don't I'll take off your door for a month. I've been letting you get away with a lot of unhealthy habits lately.'

'Don't fucking worry about me you asshole. You didn't last night!' I snapped. I felt so angry. 

'What?!' I never really talked to him in such a rude manner before and the shock could be heard on the other side. 

Kengkla POV:

Earlier that day

'Ahhh shit! Slow down. Damn it Kla!'

I couldn't help but take Technic hard and fast before it was time for him to leave. I thought about Techno. His moans of pleasure and his groans of being hurt. They both excited me. I liked to feel him struggle. Just those thoughts alone made me cum hard inside of the body pinned under me. Afterward I rolled off.

'Go take a shower and go home.' I coldly said. Seeing him was starting to irritate me now. I wanted Techno, not him.

'So we are back to acting like this again?' His sarcastic words didn't phase me. I heard him scoff in disbelief.

'You're horrible in bed, why should I be nice to you?'

'For others I'm not but in your bed you don't allow me to do anything, just lay here and get pounded. You're so controlling it's irritating. You are the only guy I let do me, I usually do the fucking. So remember that the next time you criticize me. It's your fault.' I turned to see his angry red face.

Deep down somewhere I think I did care about Technic. We always had the kind of bitter relationship where we were mean and sarcastic to each other but couldn't that be a form of affection? With my personality, I'm sure it was. I'm not as cruel with him as I would be someone else. My love was still reserved for Techno though.

'Then show me, come on. Do me.' I casually jeered. He stared at me for a full minute before coming closer. I pushed him away and laughed at his shocked face. 'Too slow. Now go get ready to leave.'

'Before I go...Kla...when will you talk to Techno? Don't you think you are dragging this out long enough?'

'Tonight, after his tutoring. But I want to talk to him alone. So make yourself go to one of your sluts houses.' 

He laughed low. 'You aren't jealous are you?'

'No.' 

'Liar. You are. You don't Iike when others play with your things.'

'I don't consider you one of my things.' 

'I don't believe you.' He's right, in some way I did consider him just that. 

Since the first time I had him in my bed I considered him mine. I knew he had fallen in love with me but I didn't feel the same way. I had affection for him but that is where it most likely ended. I liked the control of having someone who would do anything for me. I could tell him to jump off a building and he probably would.

Essentially, wasn't he selling Techno to me? All I have to do is give him money, any item he wants, or my body.

I really didn't have to work seeing as my family was rich. I just chose to and it paid off. Techno walking into my classroom was the greatest present that Technic could ever give me. It allowed me to not have to take as much effort to talk to him.

'Come about 8. I'll leave the house then and let you in.' Technic said before heading to the bathroom.

If this got any easier for me, it wouldn't even be fun any more. I stuffed a chuckle down before it erupted from my lips and I just smiled. It was about time to tell Techno my intentions. Regardless his fate was, from here on out, on him.

A/N: The many faces of Kla (pic above)
I'm curious as to what Kla will reveal to Techno. He's always so deviously vague. Smh. 😁