Chapter 6

A/N: Innocent eyes need not read this chapter lol 😆

Techno POV:

To say that I was terrified would be an understatement. I wasn't prepared to do more than kissing and being touched. Damn I wasn't even knowledgeable really enough to do that. Mr. Wolf was scary when we were alone. My breath hitched in my throat as I heard him unbuckle and unzip his pants. Was he trying to do me?

I didn't know what to do. If I screamed for help I would lose face in front of my brother. I couldn't exactly tell him what's been going on. Wasn't I also to blame? I could have put more effort to stop Mr. Wolf's advances. Even now I was turned on by his dominant nature. It's his handsome face that will get me everytime.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts. Why would I even think these things and why didn't I say anything when he began unbuttoning his shirt? I just sat here in shock and awe. I felt like my legs wouldn't work until I was yanked out of the chair of my desk and thrown on the bed.

I tried to scramble up but he was faster than I was, straddling my waist. I blinked wide eyed up at him. I was briefly distracted by his abs when he captured my hands with his belt and tied them to the head board. I struggled but to no avail. My breathing was more ragged when I realized I was helpless against him now.

'You always make pursuit of you easy.' He leaned over and sucked on my earlobe blowing his hot breath in. I shivered at the contact. Damn it. I don't want to react in this manner.

'Mr. Wolf...I won't tell anyone anything if- if you let me go.'

I thought that would scare him but the look on his face was more angry than anything, worse than when he first came in here. I learned how much when he backhanded me. I cried out in agony as the force of it whipped my head to the right. He...he really hit me. My eyes widened in fear and I didn't want to say anything else.

'I suggest you don't repeat that again. I don't like punishing you but I will.' I continued to stay mute, still reeling from his slap to my face. 'Open your mouth.' He commanded moving up my body and yanking my head back.

I did as I was told. From fear of what might come next my eyes closed tightly. I felt him take a tighter fist full of hair and a smooth substance pushed between my lips. It had an unfamiliar taste and my tongue moved around to try to distinguish what it was. It wasn't until I heard Mr. Wolf moan did I decide to pop my eyes open.

It was...it was...I gagged right away to his excitement and I tried to struggle but that only aided in the friction to his member that rested where I didn't want it to. I had never recalled such a humiliation in my life. I wanted to vomit but I couldn't since all the space in my mouth was already invaded by his large thickness.

God...help me.

Kengkla POV:

I lay in the bed next to the soft body I had just had my way with. I was starting to get horny again remembering tonight. I kept replaying the look of surprise Techno displayed on his face when he realized what entered his mouth. Oh how much he struggled at first until I slapped him. That kind of submission turned me on.

I could still feel how he gagged on me and gasped for air as I took his mouth hard. He couldn't even whimper properly but he did cry. I had hurt him a little more than I wanted to but he wouldn't keep his head still when I was close to orgasm. I'm sure his jaw would be sore by morning from the way I gripped it to hold his mouth open.

I was starting to get hard replaying the disgust on his face when I came in his mouth. He had choked swallowing it and when I had got up to grab the box of tissues every young boy had in his room he silently cried curled up in a ball. It was sexy.

Now I was fully hard again from the memories.

I whipped back the covers making the other party whimper and shiver from the cold. Soon it would be time for Techno to get up for school so I needed to get this over soon and leave. Subconsciously as if knowing my needs the warm body turned onto their back. I looked at their skin smirking at the love bites and hickies strewn across it. There was no way to hide half of them.

Positioning myself between his legs, I grabbed the lube off the bedside stand. I knew I couldn't be gentle right now and I wasn't gentle last night either. I had so much repressed lust since I hadn't been intimate with anyone for years that I just couldn't control it around the object of my affection.

After applying gel liberally to him and I, with one thrust I entered him. A sharp gasp broke from his mouth as I began to thrust deep and hard. Not to mention the speed at which I was doing it shook the bed. I knew exactly where the prostate was so I intentionally hit it in repetition making the body under me go wild.

The screams were loud and audible and his arms came around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. I knew it was sexual abandon that made him do this because he would never have done that outside of this bed. I played along kissing him skillfully. I could feel him shaking under me as he got close. His anus started to spasm on me and he broke away from the kiss.

'Uhh...mmm...damn...ahhn y-you're going...too hard...ahhhhhh!'

I had sped up chasing my own orgasm which was swiftly rushing towards me at lightning speed. Animalistic growls ripped from my lips as I reached the peak and lights burst behind my eyelids. I could feel him twitch as I began to fill him up with my cum. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an extreme amount.

I looked down to see the mess we created again, just like earlier in the night. He had cum hard as well. Droplets had reached up to his neck area. I loved how he freely came untouched. After my breathing returned to normal I pulled out of him, laying down on my back.

When he recovered he grabbed tissues to clean us both up. I could see how shy he was and how sore as he grimaced when he moved. It's what I liked to see after a good fuck on my lovers faces. He couldn't even look at me. I knew his intention was never to fuck me but as always I loved to break people down and this was easy.

'I have to go now to work. Thank you for an exceptional evening Technic. I'll take my leave before I'm seen coming out of your room.' His scowl flew across his face but he nodded at me. I was actually looking forward to work today.

A/N: Well then...anyone shocked?