Chapter 21

Techno's POV:

I moaned against the sunlight streaming through the window. I rolled over and onto Kla's chest. Despite my head and nether regions hurting, I recalled some bits of yesterday before I got drunk. Kengkla finally had sex with me and he was gentle considering the past of him forcing himself on me. I smiled with my eyes closed and I hugged him. I was actually happy for once since I met him.

I heard the bedroom door open and I was so scared that my brother/uncle would find us like this and my eyes flew open in panic. They slowly adjusted to the person standing there. K-kengla? Then... I sat up quickly, ignoring my swimming head and looked down at Technic who was sleeping naked...and I also was ...naked. I blinked rapidly, hoping I could truly wake and that I was dreaming still.

'W-what did you do Techno?' Kla's voice was full of hurt.

I couldn't say anything. Instead, I looked for my clothes. My mind was racing. Please, God, don't let me have done that with Technic. I ignored the stares of Kengkla as I grabbed them and rushed passed him and into the hallway heading towards my room. Tears were almost blinding my way when I was pulled backward and slammed into the wall. I cried out from the forceful pain of it.

'I said what...did you...do...Techno?' The way he said my name scared me.

'I-I don't know. Please let me go, I need a shower and-' His fist connected with the wall next to my head and I closed my eyes, afraid it will be me next.

'How could you do that with your own family when you belong to me?' His sneer in my face sent my heart racing.

'I didn't...I was drinking...I don't know. Please let me go.' I begged, tears streaming down my face. He's going to kill me for sure.

'You cheated on me.' He growled and brought his hand to my neck. I began to pray that my death was quick and I didn't have to suffer when he did the most unexpected thing. Sighing he dropped his hand and with sad eyes let me go. I stood immobilized for a second before I jetted off to my room.

Kengkla's POV:

Entering into Technic's room, I began to laugh. It was increasingly easy to manipulate anyone in this family. They were all so gullible. I moved towards the bed and pulled out a needle, injecting it into his arm. Within minutes he woke up. He was confused until his mind caught up and he glared at me with so much hatred in his eyes and tears. I laughed some more when he began to cry. He was almost always cried in my presence but I had only seen him actually cry three times really. Once when he found out his sister passed away, then at her funeral, and lastly right now.

'Don't worry Technic. I'll treat him good from now on. You don't need to worry about him anymore. None of you do.' I reassured him.

'How could you do that to me? How the hell could you do that to him? Kengkla, you know I've loved you this whole time. You just wanted him? So you stood around me for what? Do you even care about me at all? Of course, you don't, I don't know why I asked. You were just using me.'

I almost started to feel bad for what I did to him but as I have always said before - the ends justify the means. So what if I had to make him fuck his own nephew. So what if I liked watching it. If he hadn't been such a bitch maybe we could have had a threesome but I know he wouldn't allow that. I had no choice but to do it my way. Which was to eliminate him from the relationship between us. I do have to admit that I still have somewhat fond feelings to Technic but they were fading fast. Now that I have Techno in my life, what did I need him for?

I watched him begin to cry more and break down. He looked like a madman screaming and crying and throwing things. One thing I noticed though is that he still didn't touch me. He still had deep feelings for me. If there was another world maybe Technic and I could have had a chance but definitely not now. Once I removed Techno from this house, I would reveal to Technic the most shocking thing ever. That he's not my cousin's kid. He's mine. I've known it all along but I had to fake it as if I didn't know. I know it's sickening deep down. There is a bond between me and my son stronger than a father-son bond. We were lovers a long time ago and now we are again.