Chapter 17

Techno POV:

'Wake up Techno. This is what he wants.' Type almost yelled at me. 'Don't blame me if you end up dead one day, I tried to warn you.'

'You say that to me and you almost killed our teacher in class a few days ago and nearly got expelled. You have no right to tell me anything and you can't control yourself. You almost told everyone my secret too.'

He huffed heavily on the other end of the phone. 'I didn't let it slip.'

'Thanks to me interrupting! It's not like you to tell other people's things. Anyways, I'm busy and have stuff to do so-' I stared at the phone in disbelief. 'He hung up on my face...bastard.' I put my phone away and got off my bike. Grabbing the congee off the handle I rang the buzzer and the gate opened.

Why the hell was this driveway so long? I thought I could just walk there but I couldn't. I felt awkward as I climbed back on my bike and rode it up the long winding path until I was in front of a ridiculously huge house. How was he a teacher. What teacher could afford this? Again, hopping off my bike I took the bag and headed towards the front door.

Before I could knock Kengkla appeared and I gasped at his face. It was heavily bruised on his left side, that eye shut. He was limping and holding his ribs as he moved aside to let me in. I felt horrible for letting Type do this to him. Damn it, this was all my fault.

'Techno...I didn't expect you to come.' His voice was groggy and his hair unkempt. He shuffled to the side to invite me in wincing at each movement. I reached forward and lightly placed my arm around his waist, assisting him into the nearest room. He cried out when I accidentally touched his rib while helping him onto the couch.

'I-I'm sorry. I-' I stood there stammering. I was at a loss on what to do or say to him.

'It's ok. Thank you for coming. How is your substitute teacher?' 

'Oh, she's alright. All the guys don't want you to come back since she's hot and all.' His hand clenched into a fist and I continued quickly. 'I don't think she's pretty.'

'You don't?' His eyes squinted to me as if he thought I was lying. 

'No. I-umm-I don't.' His glare was making me nervous but I was saying the truth. 'I mean I can see why people think...I...well...but I don't...she's ok I guess but...not my type.'

'Come here.' His voice was dry and it scared me but I still did as told. As I got closer he pulled my arm hard which jerked me onto the couch. His hand gripped my throat with surprising pressure. 'If you look at her, flirt with her, do anything with her,  I'll kill you Techno. I hope you understand.'

What?!

'Mr. Wolf! I can't...(gasp)... breathe.' He let me go quickly and tears welled up in my eyes. Would he really kill me? I swear I didn't like her at all. I lifted the plastic bag and shook it. 'I brought you food. If I cared for her I wouldn't be here, I'd be at school.'

I was starting to fear him more than before. I should have held fast with what I told Technic, to stay away from him. Dammit Type, why do you always have to be right?

Kengkla POV:

Jealousy coursed through my body and I had snapped before recognizing I was losing control. I hadn't meant to choke Techno but I didn't want him to look at anyone else. I checked his neck for any beginnings of a bruise but I saw none. I massaged the area gently and cautiously before taking the food from him, placing it on the table in front of us.

I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his stiffened back. I hoped that I hadn't ruined anything between us. The key to breaking Techno was to be nice and loving after doing bad things. He had a kind nature so he would always forgive. I felt him relax after I leaned back and kissed his cheek.

A blush had crept on his face and he looked down at his hands. He was cuter now than when he was younger. I held his hand and he flinched slightly at the contact. Confusion displayed on his face at my loving acts towards him since I had been rough a few moments before.

'I'm sorry for hurting you. I got jealous over you.'

'Jealous? Really?' His mouth was skewed up in a "yeah right" kind of way. 'Why be that over me?'

'I love you Techno. It's why I can't control myself around you. You're everything I wanted in a lover. A significant other. A boyfriend. You make me so jealous over you that I do bad things. So try not to do those things hmm?'

I watched him nod and I smiled at him and opened the food. I took a spoonful and held it to his lips. Tentatively he took a bite and I smiled at him. I'm sure I looked stupid because I was looking at him with such interest. I wished he knew that I wasn't lying when I said I loved him. No one would ever take him away from me again. No one. 

Techno POV:

The day went quickly with Kengkla. I was sad at the fact that because of me he was hurt as bad as he was. I helped him to clean a little bit and take a shower. His body was nearly bruised head to toe. Next time I will speak to Tharn about controlling his boyfriend.

I was surprised to see Technic at home when I entered the house. He seemed upset and I felt I had a hand in it. Since my outburst, we haven't talked at all. I went into the common area and sat on the couch next to him. Maybe he had some answers to things I needed to know.

'Brother, forget what I said earlier ok? I am frustrated from a lot of things and I took it out on you. Especially with one thing I'm sad about. Tell me the truth now...how do you know my mother?

'I'll tell you everything if that will make you feel better.' Technic turned off his phone and set it on the table. 'I'm your uncle Techno. Not your brother. That woman, your mother, was my sister.'

My heart suddenly broke inside my chest because that means he had lied to me all my life.

(A/N: Finally someone starts telling some secrets. Let's see who it's best for, Techno or Kengkla.)