Chapter 3

Techno POV:

Omg, what did I do?!

I couldn't look at him so I stayed collapsed against his shoulder. I didn't expect my day with Mr. Wolf to happen like this. It was like I couldn't reject him. He makes me want him to touch me yet I hate it at the same time. He was my teacher! I don't know how we even got to this position in the first place. And I usually wasn't afraid of much but my teacher was starting to scare me. He could make me do things without much thought from me.

I felt gross and sticky inside my jogging pants and he still hadn't removed his hand. The realization of that made me twitch down below. I swear I didn't want this. My body...my body was just out of control. He chuckled at me and brushed against my sensitive skin.

'Nng.' I whimpered. 

What a stupid noise. My cheeks flushed red and I recovered my senses at that moment. I had just let my teacher do what I have solely done for the last four years. No one has ever seen down there let alone touched it since I was a kid.

'Mr.-Mr. Wolf.' I was annoyed by how I always stammered near him. 'I-have-uh- togotopractice.' I felt like I couldn't breathe so I rushed through the last few words.

Thankfully his hand slipped off of me. I shivered at the loss of contact but grateful for it. I straightened my stance but I couldn't look at him so I stared at the ground when he turned and walked to his desk. I saw him out the side of my eye clean his hand with some tissues from the box on the edge of it.

'Now that you're taken care of, what will you do for me?'

What will I do? I...I don't know. I can't touch another man in that way. It felt so wrong and that was just receiving and secondly he was not just any person but an authoritative figure in my life. If we were caught like this right now we would both be in the biggest trouble.

'I have to go.' This was the only reason I could look him in the eye. I was about to be late for practice. It started earlier today and it was important and I couldn't miss it. With a sigh he nodded his head.

'You can go but tonight you'll owe me.'  

I walked away quickly, hoping that he wouldn't call me back. When he didn't I sighed and felt relieved. Why did I just stand there and let him touch me like that? I shook my head. Pleasure sure makes you do stupid things.

After the practice I still was highly confused about what was going on with me. I didn't trust many people to speak to about this but I saw Tharn and Type. They were the closest to understand this guy on guy stuff. I sent a text to them in a group chat.

To Tharn, Type: I need to talk to you both after we clear up here. Important!

I looked up as they both checked their phones. I saw the questions in their eyes but they nodded to me. After packing all the things up and cleaning the sitting area I waved goodbye to the other players.

I sighed when I noticed that I was left alone. I looked around for my friends that I needed to talk to and I didn't see them. I guess they went to get changed first. I sniffed my clothes which smelled a little like sweat and dirt. Maybe I should too. Before I could even walk to the showers I heard a voice calling me. My hairs on my body stood on end.