Chapter 19

Techno POV:

We had been making out for quite a long time and thankfully he let me get used to kissing him. I felt like I wanted to do more but I still hurt there. Besides wasn't it weird to do all that? I shouldn't have sex with him just because he wants to. I gasped into his mouth when he touched me below. This time I didn't stop it.

'Nnng...' I whined unintentionally with that stupid noise I hated to make. 'Don't touch...mmm.'

Of course he didn't listen and I was almost at the point of no return when I felt his fingers where I ached with need. I hissed and shifted my body away slightly. I popped my eyes open to glare at him. I could have sworn I said not to do this. Memories of him forcing himself onto me resurfaced. I pushed him away from me.

'Techno. I just wanted to massage you, nothing more.' The fear in my eyes was creeping out. I shook my head no. He wouldn't listen to me I'm sure and I'll have another week of pain. Tears began to prick my eyes and I felt my hardness going away.

'I won't forget what you did to me that easily Kla...' No matter how much I was starting to feel for you. I was an emotional wreck which was unlike myself before I met him. Now it seemed to become a common occurrence.

'Let's start over then.' His earnest eyes stared into mine until I looked away.

'Start over?' I laughed but it came out humorless and dry. 'I can't accept everything you've done to me. I don't know what's true and what isn't.'

'I love you. That's true.' I got up to stare out the massive window. 

'Do you really love me? I still can't get it out of my head your actions. I have nightmares about it. You hit me, force yourself on me, and threatened to kill me. That's not love Kla... I don't think I can do it. I let you have me one time, my mistake. I wasn't thinking correctly. But in that I learned you only want my body and to conquer me because I look like my mother.'

'You look like her that's true. I forced myself on you, that's also true. But I never wanted you to replace your mother. I want you only. I have always thought about how you were doing when growing up. I always wanted to see you.' I heard his voice coming closer and felt his arms go around my waist. 'I know I'm perverted for it but it's not my fault. Your grandmother made me this way. She's the one who taught me the trick with the drugs. So what can I do? She drugged me and made me addicted to you.'

I closed my eyes and heaved a big sigh. He's right in some way. I wish I could kick her ashes over right about now. Wait, was she even dead?

'Go home Kla.' I was surprised when he actually listened to me. Sadly I missed him as soon as that happened.

Kengkla POV:

I thought about Techno and I's conversation that happened a few weeks ago. I actually had been telling him the truth for once. I still had my intent behind it but it felt a bit freeing to tell him what happened and why I am the way that I am. I intentionally gave him and Technic space in hopes that they would miss me a little. Not to mention we were both healed up by now. That reminds me. I rang Technic's phone for the 10th time today. He still hadn't answered me. What the hell was that bastard doing?

'WHAT?' An angry voice came over as he finally picked up my call.

'Shut your mouth yelling at me.' I snapped, somewhat irritated with his personality as of late.

'I don't have time for your shit today Kengkla.' I heard a woman screaming out her mind in the background.

'You just answer the phone now to show off or what?' I ground out between clenched teeth.