Activate

« Android #21308 activated."

The androids eyes opened, the eyes flashing white for a few seconds before finally becoming their regular dark brown colour.

It was 6:00 AM. Android #21308, or Xichen as she would now be called, had packed all of her needed belongings last night so all that she needed to do was drive to the airport.

She was nervous, but also excited for the trip. She hoped that she would make some friends. She'd never had a real friend. Well, she's had friends...but never a human one. In fact the only humans she'd met were her creators and some of the teachers at the facility.

After driving to the airport, she hopped out of her car and began to go through customs and such. When she got to airport security she did as she was instructed by her leader. Androids were certainly not common and the ones that you'd usually see would not be as realistic as "Xichen" was and since most androids endoskeleton were made of metal, they would set off the metal detectors. That's why there was a new line for androids, where a human would drop off their android and the security would do a pat-down search making sure the androids weren't carrying anything, you know, deadly.

The line for the androids was much shorter than the regular lines. Not many people own androids as they are very expensive. There were only 8 people in front of her. It may seem like a lot but their owners were also in line with the androids. So really, there were only 4 androids in front of her.

When it came to her turn Xichen stepped up.
The security guard looked at her confusedly.

"Sir, this line is specifically for androids only."

"I'm a girl." She said looking a little awkward.

"Sorry ma'am."

"And I am an android, actually."

The woman looked at her confused.

"An android? You look human to me.
Step onto the scanner please."

The android stepped on the scanner. The woman looked at the screen, surprised when she saw that Xichen in fact was an android.

"That's crazy. You-You're so realistic."

"Thank you." She smiled. "I'm actually the newest model."

"You can smile and everything!"

"Yeah. I can also eat, react to pain, get scared, cry, laugh-

"That's so cool! And you're independent too! Most androids come on flights with their owners!"

"Yeah. I'm completely functional on my own and can deactivate and activate myself without any help." The young android explained.

"That's so interesting! Where are you headed to?"

"China."

"Oh that sounds fun. Don't you think you're gonna have trouble getting to places if you don't speak Chinese?"

"Actually, I do speak Chinese. With my newest update I can speak almost any language."

"That's amazing! You are free of dangerous weapons and/or drugs so you can go ahead now. Have a nice flight!"

"Thank you!"

              /////////////1 hour later\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Android #21308 was sitting in the window seat, watching her favorite show on her new phone, when the girl next to her nudged her arm.

"Hi. M-my names Rosé."

"Hi there Rosé. I'm- I'm Xichen. I take it by your accent that your from Australia?"

"I was born in Australia and moved to New Zealand when I was young."

"Cool. I was.....born....in California."

"So what brings you to China?" She asked.

What brings me here? I can't say I'm on a secret spy mission. Uh...

"My father recently got a new job here so I'll be staying here for the rest of highschool."

"Oh. You're in highschool? How old are you?"

"26."

"Huh-

"16! I-I meant 16."

"Oh!" She laughed. "Then I happen to only be a grade above you."

"That's cool."

"What school are you going to?"

"FXD High."

"Really? I don't go there but your school is near my house!"

"Wow. That's pretty awesome." She smiled softly.

"You're very handsome. We should grab lunch sometime."

"I'm a-

"Girl? I could tell."

Xichen blushed a little.

"Give me your number. Maybe we could hang out in a few days."

"Okay."

                           /////////////

"209. Here we are." Xichen said to herself as she found her apartment room number. She unlocked the door with her keys and dropped her stuff on the floor. The apartment was very nice. All it needed now was a touch of her style and it would be perfect.

That's right. She has a style. She was programmed to be attracted to certain clothing items, colours, fonts, fabrics, etc. It's pretty amazing to be honest.

School started tomorrow and Xichen was not prepared. She'd never been in a human high school and chances are they would have been taught differently than androids are.

It was 8:30 PM and Xichens battery was low but she decided to put away her belongings. All she brought was her clothing, her phone, a few books, a phone charger, and a picture of her and her friend, Android #28820 or Felix as most people called him. Almost Everyone in facility had a name that they used outside of school and work. Xichen's name was Shawn.

After she finished she decided to go to sleep. It was early but she had a long day ahead of her so she definitely needed rest.
——————————————————
The other main characters will be met very soon! Rosé Is a main character^ - ^
This is what she looks like 🔽

——————————————————The other main characters will be met very soon! Rosé Is a main character^ - ^This is what she looks like 🔽

Rosé from BLACKPINK:)