Confession [BH Pt. 2]

Xichen POV

I'm sitting on my couch right now. I really don't know what else to do. I know Lin Fan....and she's probably on her way to China right now.

Suddenly I heard a knocking on my door.

"Xichen?"

I opened the door and Junxi and Keran were standing outside with teddy bears in their hands.

"Oh hi guys." I opened the door fully and let them in.

"We missed you So much!" Keran jumped up and hugged me.

"I missed you guys too."

Junxi gave me the teddy bear in her hand and smiled.

"Aww it's so cute. Thank you Junjun!"

"No problem...I was just wondering...you were supposed to go back to school a while ago but you never came...and Lin Fan hasn't shown up at school in over a week. I checked her house....she's not there."

"Oh yeah. Lin Fan and I travelled to Los Angeles. We got different flights back though."

"Oh makes sense. Anyway we'll get going-

"Wait." I grabbed Keran's shoulder.

They both turned and looked at me with a confused face.

"There's something I need to tell you guys..."

"Okay. Shoot." Junxi said as she laid down her stuff and flopped onto my couch.

"Um...I'll get you guys something to drink."

I grabbed some lemonade for them both and sat down.

"I don't really know how to explain this so I'm just going to say it straight up...

I'm not human."