Back home Pt. 1

I'm so sorry this is only a short filler chapter...it's also only 1/3 of the full part (I will be post part 2-3 tmrw) i didn't have enough time to finish it in one day:( I had a lot to do lately and I promise that I will post some long chapters on Thursday and Friday.

She was supposed to be here an hour ago!"

"I'm sorry sir. it appears she's left the facility."

"Track her! Figure out where she is so we can catch her!"

"B-but"

"Shut up! Just do it!"

"I'm on it sir. Says she's in the ocean."

"What? Did she remove her tracker?"

"No it seems she's moving rapidly. Maybe she's on a boat?"

"Or a plane."

"Where would she be going Mr. Cai?"

"Probably back to China."

"...that's not good."

"No! It isn't and I expect you to find her, Ashley."

"Roger that! Will do!" Ashley grabbed her things and ran out the door.

Lin Fan POV

"Does anyone know where Ashley Jung is?" I asked a about 50 people and I got either no response or "searching for "Where is Ashley Jung" on the web"

Ugh

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly I bumped into a woman.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" She asked me softly.

"No! I'm not okay! I'm looking for a woman named Ashley Jung and I can't find her anywhere!"

"Well looks like today's your lucky day. I'm her." She said with a smile.

"Really?!"

She nodded yes and I hugged her. She looked at me weirdly for a few seconds before I retracted...

"Do you know where Peng Xichen is? I've been looking everywhere and can't find her...Yuxin said you were one of the only people that have access the the androids locations.

Mhm. It says she's traveling over the ocean....do you happen to know where she might be headed?"

"I know exactly where she's going"