House party

Once they arrived Xichen followed Keran into what looked like a small house. As soon as she opened the door, Xichen was greeted by a smiling Junxi.

"Hi Xichen!"

"Hey."

Xichen looked around, scanning the area before sitting down on the couch next to Lin Fan.

Lin Fan smiled at Xichen.

"Hi."

"Hey. Whatcha doing?" Xichen said pointing to the sketch pad in Lin Fans hand.

"Oh. I'm just drawing." Lin Fan replied quietly.

"Oh cool."

So she's an artist? I'll keep that in mind.

That's when Xichen heard the door open and 4 boys walked in. She recognized 2 of them. One was Minghao, the other, Felix.

"Felix?" Xichen said confusedly.

"Shawn?" He said surprised and laid his stuff on the table.

Felix ran over and hugged Xichen.

"H-how are you here?" Felix asked happily.

"Mission." Xichen mouthed.

"Me too." Felix said silently.

"You guys know each other or something?"
Keran said pouring up a glass of Sprite for herself.

"Yeah actually. We've been good friends since.....childhood."

"That's cool." Keran smiled.

Suddenly 3 more people walk through the door and I saw Lin Fan stand up and walk over to us.

"Uh Keran? How many people did you invite?" Lin Fan said sounding obviously worried.

"I just sent a snap to everyone in my contacts. So I don't know really."

Lin Fan fidgeted with her fingers.

"Keke." She started to tear up.

"Fan. You're gonna be fine. Just go into my room with a Junxi and talk." Keran assured her and smiled.

"But Junxi wants to be out here and-

"I'll come with you."

"That's a good idea." Keran said smiling.

Xichen had begun to really like Lin Fan so she didn't want her to cry.

"Really?"

Xichen nodded and grabbed her hand.

Lin Fan led her into Kerans room and they sat down on her bed.

"Keran and Junxi must really like you."

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't trust anyone with me."

"Oh. Why is that?"

"I'm scary.....sometimes."

Xichen laughed a little.

"You haven't seen scary until you've met me."

Lin Fan smiled and grabbed Xichens hand.
They just starred at each other.

"Uh. I'm gonna go get a drink do you want anything." Xichen said standing up.

"Uh yeah sure. Get me an orange Crush."

Orange Crush. She likes orange crush. Noted.

Xichen left the room and looked around for the drinks. At this point about 15 more people had arrived. Xichen grabbed some drinks and was about to head back in before being stopped by Minghao.

"Oh hey Justin."

"Hi. Um. You want a beer?"

Xichen shook her head.

"I don't drink. We're under aged."

"Oh. I guess I'll see you around tonight."

"I guess so."

Xichen waved goodbye and walked back to Kerans room. When she realized she'd left the door open.

She walked in and saw Lin Fan in the corner and two boys sitting in front of her. Xichen saw one of the boys rubbing Lin Fans thigh and smirking. Lin Fan was crying silently.
That was until one of the guys tried to take her pants off.

"GET THE FUCK OUT. BOTH OF YOU. BEFORE YOU BOTH DIE."

The two boys stood up from the bed.

"We're not leaving. What are you gonna do about it?"

Xichen went into panic mode and punch one of the boys to the floor. The other jumped on top of her but she grabbed him and threw him onto the floor. She dragged their unconscious bodies into the living room and went back in and saw Lin Fan laughing a little with tears still streaming down her face.

Xichen ran to the bed and checked Lin Fans body for scratches.

"Did they hurt you?"

"No."

"Good. Here's your orange crush."

Xichen sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around Lin Fan. Although they had only just met. Xichen felt that it was a good time for a hug after all that.
——————————————————
Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying this book! Fanxy Red's new Album "Activate" is out now! Their are so many new fans joining! And remember! Don't be silent readers! I want to hear your opinions!
-fanxyred_keran