Human Emotion

A few days had passed and the weekend was over. It was a cold Monday morning and Xichen was in the bathroom, putting on a little bit of makeup. After that, she went back to her room and picked out some black ripped jeans and a pink hoodie as well as some black sneakers. She grabbed her bag and walked out of her apartment building to the bus stop.

                         ///////////////

[Xichen P.O.V]

When I got to school everyone was starring at me. For the last few days that's just what's been happening. I'd walk through the hallway not doing anything at all and if over hear people talking about me. Some of the comments were nice, like "she's so hot" "I wish she was my girlfriend" "she's really strong." "Did you hear she beat Min Suga in a fight?" Some of them were not... "i heard she's a dyke." "She's such a whore."
I tried to think about the good ones though.

As I was thinking I Suddenly heard a scream and looked up to see Lin Fan pushed up against a locker by none other than Min Suga. Crusty hoe. Now if this was any other person being pinned up against a locker I probably would have just punched Suga, but this was Lin Fan.

"What in the living fuck do you think you're doing pinning Lin Fan up against a locker?"
I asked while clenching my fist.

"She's getting what she deserved. Last night my friends tried to fuck her but she said-

"She said no? Yeah, she did. And no means fucking no. But those assholes still tried to-

"Listen. Shut up dude. no one cares and honestly they were doing her a favour by trying to fuck her. Like, I mean, Who would?"

I don't know what happened in that moment. I'd only know Lin Fan for a few days but I'd gotten so attached to her. I couldn't stop myself and ended up pushing him on the floor and slamming his face on the ground. Everyone looked at me in shock and one of his friends tried to grab me from behind and I ended up elbowing him in the nose.
I saw the principal walking fast towards the group of people surrounding Yoongi.
So i quickly grabbed Lin Fan and ran off.

Lin Fans shirt was torn and her bag was ripped open by Yoongi's friends. They dumped out all of her belongings and broke the zipper in the process. Her arms were bruised, and she looked on the verge of tears.

Why are people so fucking cruel to her?

I brought her into an empty classroom and locked the door. I sat down next to her at a desk and gave her my jacket, since her shirt was torn.

"thanks." she smiled softly, but i could still see the pain in her eyes.

There was a little over 3 minutes of silence before I spoke.

"You okay?"

She was silent again for about 30 seconds before she broke down crying.
I wanted to help her, and understand her, but I don't know her. I don't know her birthday, her past, what music she likes. Hell, I don't even know her favorite color. But, mostly, I wanted to know why those boys did that to her....why they treated her so terribly. But I couldn't ask her....I didn't want to hurt her more than she already is.
So I just...watched her cry. Maybe, I don't understand human emotions as much as i had thought...
———————————————————————————
I've been gone so longggg
I feel like I need to make it up to y'all so this is one half of two updates this week:)