-nature's weeping-

-just a short little story based on one of the few swiftwind adventures-

catra looked outside the thick glass panes on her window, looking onto the grounds of bright moon, watching as raindrops raced down to the finish line. despite hating water, it was something she always did since she was young, and it eased her nerves.

the sky looked grey, but rainy days had always been one of her favorites, except for when the rain had suddenly grew heavier, louder, and than a large flash of light and booming crack! that roared coming the skies.

that, what the part catra hated.

she yelped as the ends of her fur stood on end, scaring adora as she entered their quiet room just moments before.

"cATRA!" adora gasped, chuckling and slightly grabbing her chest, "you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"well, sorry! that thunder nearly gave ME a-"
she yelped once again, jumping onto adora.

"catra, it's just lightning, it can't hurt you, or..? well, I guess it can, but that's not the point..thing is! you're safe inside of here, alright?" adora fumbled.

"yeah, but why does it have to be extremely loud and terrifying!" catra exclaimed, slowly getting off of adora as she relaxed.

"hey, how about we calm you down? wait out the storm. angella just made apple blossom tea, well again.. swiftwind drank it all before anyone else could the first time."

"that horse of yours really is obsessed with apples, isn't he? so much for She-Ras noble steed, huh?" they both chuckled.

"c'mon now!"

"don't want swiftwind getting to it first!"
they laughed as they made their way down the hallway, happy to enjoy the little things together.