what happend ???

CHAPTER 1

Percy

after 10,000 years of hate, anger and sadness it was time to return to the place it all started. i had hoped to never have to return to this place but my luck had run out after 10,000 years. it all started when lord chaos had asked me and my 2 closest friends basicly my family to come to his chambers early in the morning.

"good morning my children." lord chaos said as we enterd his throne room and knelled before him. we all looked up at him and his smiling face. see lord chaos could be anyone or thing he wanted but he usaly liked that kinda middle aged professor look so he usually stuck with that.

we all smiled back he was a fun person to be around... when he is not mad. but we all knew since he had pulled us away from our morning training that there had to be a new mission or something of that sort. i looked up at him and steeped forward being the leader of out little trio and said " you have pulled us away from out training this is very unlike you lord chaos?"

he looked at me and sighed with a somewhat sadding look on his face. he slowly turned to look out his glass windows and said " i am afraid it is time for you to return to the place you three never wanted to go back to". we all had shocked looks on out faces as we looked up.

i think i was the first one to get out of the shock and said in a very worried and angry tone " you done mean camp do you ?".

just than my best friend decided to speak, and this was something because she really didn't like talking much around other people because of her accent. OH i just remembered something i never said who i am. i am Percy Jackson or at least i was before i joined lord chaos, now i am swift strike god of fighting and swordsman ship. next to me was my best friend and one of the few people i trusted, her name was Zoe... Zoe nightshade. she went by nightsshadow now but she never got over her old name, she was godess of fear and healing. i know a very odd combonation. she had died during my my normal life and when chaos said i could have 2 people brought to me i new exactly who i wanted.

zoe got up and said " you swore to the three of us we would never have to go back there, YOU SWORE" she had a very angry tone to her voice but she had her reason. than when she was about to go off on lord chaos the last of us stood up and put a hand on her shoulder. this was Luke castellan. he also now went by a new name deimos it stood for fear in Greek he was god of lost and fallen heros, it was the blond haired blue eyed ex son of hermies stood there with his hand on Zoe's shoulder. most people would think it was a friendly act that most people would do but when you saw the lights go of in Zoe's eyes you could see that the connection was deeperthan that. but they would never say it to each other.

luke just turned to lord chaos and asked in a calm manor " is this the last option you have?" there was a glint of pain in chaos eyes he knew we never wanted to go back but then he turned and said in the most serous tone i have ever heard him in " yes the titans and Gaea are both going to awaken soon and if there is no one to stop it it will be the end of the world..."

we all looked at him and realized he was very serous. Luke and Zoe took a step back and i took one forwards. i said " i do not know about my two companions but if you say it is important than i shall go and serve you well" i than keeled at his feet waiting for a response.

one soon came when he looked at me and said "you my son are the greatest of my worriors and your strength some times can even scare me. but i must warn you there are old "friends" at this camp and you need to keep your anger in check. so for this i will be giving you my greatest gift..... my mark." i looked back at chaos and saw a look of happiness in his eyes.

the motioned for me to come to him and he placed his hand on my head and simply said "I lord chaos Creator of all things and ruler of the first age give my mark to Percy Jackson son of Poseidon" i got a little but angry when he used my real name he knew i hated it." my mark and the powers of me and all of my childern" once he was done there was a mark on the big part of my upper arm and i felt something i hadent know in a long time.... happiness