very angry apprentice

Zoe

You know a mad and angry Percy is not a fun one. He was usually so calm, cool and collected but he just went off. He took that bitch by the trough and lifted him in the air. He said something that put all the gods and demigods in shock and he walked past Luke and me and said in our minds " im going somewhere deal with this issue before I get back ply". 

He sounded really mad, like more power than chaos mad. This is bad but he is going to vent, most likly meditate for a little while.  I turned and whispered to Luke " that was bad, really bad like chaos bad, lets get this done quickly". 

He smiled at me and said " ya trust me I am as mad as him, I just don’t have the temper of Zeus like him". I smirked; Luke and I had been dieting for about a year or so. It was well he was my best friends/ besides Percy. But it was great. "I DONT HAVE A TEMPER" Percy yelled in our minds. 

I turned back to the group of gods and others and they were about to go send someone to go find him but I walked up and said with no fear " if you value your life let him vent, the last time he was this mad he almost killed chaos and destroyed half the great wall of china". 

They looked at me in awe. " He didn’t really destroy the great wall did he they said it was some earthquake" annabeth said from behind Zeus. I got really mad this was the girl that destroyed my best finds life.

" Yes you dumb girl after beating chaos he stormed off and someone stopped him in from of the great wall while he was venting and he kind of... well hit them with enough might to big three in one hit," I let that sink in a sec before continuing " that person was never heard from again and lets just say swiftsrike was never the same".

They all looked dumbfounded at what I just said. Thank gods that Luke waked over joining us and said " well it looks as though our leader had some temper issues so until he gets back lets discuss the problems, me, night shadow here and the gods. Other leader may join as well if you wish". 

He sounded so confident; I guess you get that after dealing with Percy and chaos for a while. " Ok us gods and the seven of the old great prophecy will join us and nice son of hades". This didn’t surprise me that they were all together for this. 

Them motioned us forwards and we walked through camp to a small out door meeting type room with 12 thrones and some seats for the rest. Zoe and me really didn’t like the seats so we did the obvious... summon our "thrones" from the void to us. When we did they were just how we remember them. Tall, leather seats with cup holders. Amazing I might add. 

When we were all seated I started " well as you hopefully know by now we are here because of a very discerning occasion, Gaea and the titans are coming back and at full force, my group would be able to stop them... well per.... I mean swiftsrike could on his own but that’s besides the point". I they were all looking at me as if I just said the worst thing in the world.

Than I remembered I almost said Percy name and turned bright red, I wouldn’t hear the end of this. " Yes as my partner hear was saying we need your help to put an end to this. We can put Gaea back to sleep for a very long time and put the titans away for good".

He recovered very well for me that am why I love him sometimes. " And I apologies for my friend here she almost said a nickname for swiftsrike and it was suppose to be a secrete so she stopped, I know the name Percy is not well taken here because of the sadness so my applies".

" There is no need to apologies young god it is ok" this came from Poseidon; Percy dad had tears in his eyes probably thinking of his son. "Well your friend back there had some anger issues back there I was just trying to say hi to the nice young lady in the group" this came from Andrew, that backstabbing piece of &!^@# needed to go away before I kill him my self.