and he passes out... again

Luke 

oh how great percy was going into his little true form state, most likely gunna have anther great wall of china problem.... ya that was him that destroyed half the great wall. well he was really mad, I couldn’t read his emotions, nether could zoe. all I knew was that we talked about us not starting any more fights. he said go back and finish the meeting . than he said he was gunna go meditate. 

so on our way back we see everyone standing there watching as percy walks away, or so we thought. they were all staring at him in aw. he was really getting mad and I didn’t know why. than chaos spoke to me " he was reliving the last night at camp in his mind, it really set him off my son, this might be worse than before go calm him down NOW before it gets that far. 

so we run after him going into the center of the storm with mad thoughts of annabeth in our minds. she betrayed him and than acted like it was no big deal, than begging for forgiveness, ha ya right I was taught that you prove your self to get your forgiveness and this was not very proving. 

well for all you out there wondering why we were running to him like idiots were not. he will never hurt us, his loyalty and all. so when he saw us in the clearing shouting our heads off with burses and cuts he immediately stopped. and went to us. his true form stopped and his anger subsided.

he realized how much of a total this did to him cause he took 5 steps and collapsed. right on his face, it wouldn’t hurt and all but still that must suck. so me and zoe ran to him picked him up and checked on him. 

he was breathing ok, his temp was fine. he just over did it again. he dose this so often its not even funny. he gets mad, goes true form, see's us hurt, comes to help and passes out for the exaction. it was a huge strain on his body you don’t even know. 

" will he ever stop being a idiot and using that damn form it is such a waist and always leads to this" I ask to zoe.

she just shrugged and said " well its how he gets his emotions out just be happy its not the same as last time when he broke the great wall.... well we should get him to the infirmary so he can heal up and calm down before the next stages of this "quest".

she was right it was how he got out all his bad and strong emotions, his anger, sadness and lastly his hate. and there was allot around him, annabeth, all his old friends, and the gods. they all betrayed us, let us go lie nothing and that’s why we are a family and no one can break us apart. 

we pick him up a shoulder each and start dragging him back to camp. " damn he is so heavy" zoe said straining under his weight. he was heavy all right, even for our god strength and such it was allot but we made it all right. we set him in a bed, zoe said a blessing of healing and we went back outside to talk to our "friends". 

" well we have introduced our self’s and we know the regular gods so why don’t you guys state names and totals I said to the small group still there. 

in order they said " annabeth chance goddess of architecture, jason grace god of storms, piper McLane goddess of happiness, leo Valdes god of fire, hazel lasqes god of underground treasures, frank zang god of shape shifting, rayna goddess of betrayal and sadness", I thought that one fit well " Grover lord of the wild and im Andrew fox god of rivers". 

so they all became gods, none of them chose a normal life, I wonder if they were immortal why the didn’t search for percy it got me kind of mad, but I had to let it pass for percy and zones sake. " so now we know you all and you know us I would say we chose what to do but the leader of the quest is kind of.... well not awake". I said thinking about percy current state.

" well than we should go eat I would say until the bitch wakes up" this came from Andrew, gods I want to kill him so much. but I knew I couldn’t. so, so tempting though.