here we are again

luke

i was in shock and awe when i had heard what lord chaos said. he was going to give his mark to Percy. this would mean he had powers that would beat almost all goods and rival chaos's. i knew lord chaos had though about this a long time though. he had Finlay found someone he can trust and can eventually pass his title to and go on.

when he was done giving Percy the blessing he turned to all 3 of us and said 'i have been around a long time and have seen gods/heros/others come and go but you three have a bond that will never break it is trust, friendship and family". he took a pause for a second and looked at Percy "i have thought long and hard about the blessing it makes it so you are more power full than most people maybe even me but i comes with a price it changes your fatal flaw to the emotion most relevant to you, and i fear that was anger." 

this was really bad news percys anger would get the best of him befor this and now that is was his fatal flaw it could only get worce. that is where he gets his fighting skill, power and everything els was from his emotions, and anger was much stronger than others. but this was his choice.

percy was marving at the new mark when he steped back and just walked over to the balcony. than he did the dumbest thing he could think of he jumped.

'NOOO!!!' me and zoe both said but it was no use he had gone. and just when we were about to start crying we saw something more amazing than even lord chaos's palace a son of posiden floating in the air free as a bird and smiling. there was such a shock between me and zoe it could have fried someone. i heared a soft whisper from behind me saying "oh my gods is he smiling" it was zoe, we haven't seen him smile since... well a very long time.

than just to add to the shock that was allready there he started using all the gods powers, fire, wind, water, charmspek,and he even took his sword and cut open a gash in his arm laughed, closed his eyes for a sec and it was intantly healed. he just smiled along and said " well would you look at this me smiling its got to be a dream" and we couldnt agree more.

just when we were going to get back to being out of this amazed state we noticed lord chaos looking at us sternly. and the words he said next would stay with me for life... " with great power come great need for help, be waned of this it will take a tole". and with that he simple snapped and we were throne back to the training room. 

when we Finlay got our bearing and such we Finlay got to have the "family" meeting we usually did before quest or big events. this was both. 

before i could say anything Zoe turned to Percy and hit him as hard as she could, " you idiot Percywhat were you thinking when you did that, what if it didn't work or what if you couldn't control it properly you could have gotting really hurt or" she stopped here and there was a big gulp of sadness in her through, " you could have died". 

this left us all shocked but none more than Percy. he looked sadly at his best friend the only "family" they had and slowly sighed and pulled her into a hug. she embarrassed him tightly but not like a boyfriend girlfriend embrace more like a family. when they finally broke apart he turned and said " i am sorry i really am Zoe but i had to try it". i am surprised he didn't say anything about her using his old name. mabye he had grown out of his old ways and had turned a new leaf with this mark. i had no idea how wrong i had been. 

and there we go 2 chapters down, many many more to go. i want to stop here and say again this is my first fan fiction so dont hate to much, i know the grammer and spelling isnt the best but i hope its good enugh to folow. thank and have a nice day :) 

         -jay