back to camp

Annabeth

it would be 10,000 years to the day tomorrow of the worst moment of her life. the day she betrayed the one man she ever loved, Percy Jackson. she didn't mean to do it, but Gaea had influenced her other wise to kiss Andrew fox. that sneaking son of a, i used a few words in my mind that wernt the most Devinne. but than it set her back to that night. waiting on the beach for Percy to come and hopefully she would say i love you and he would say it back but that never happened.

  *flash back*

i was siting there waiting for Percy when i saw a sudden movement come from my left solder. i got ready to fight but i relaxed when i saw it was just Andrew Percy's half brother. he walked over to me smiling and sat down next to me on the beach and said " so what brings you here??" 

i couldn't help but sigh and say " just waiting for Percy its out 1 year anniversary so i thought we would do something nice and romantic". the thought of Percy just made me smile and laugh. but than something hit me it was like i had no control over me or my body let alone my words but i kinda just flowed out. 

" you know jack, you look really nice in the sunlight". he turned to me almost knowing that i wasn't me and said "you know your right you should break up with Percy and be with me". this thought shook me allot i didn't wanna leave Percy but before i could do anything he leaned in and kissed me. i kissed him back, well i didn't but you know what i mean. but just than i pulled a way and said "sure i will break up with him as soon as i see him, i love you jack".

just than i finally got control of my self but it was to late. behind us was Percy Jackson holding a boque of roses for me and a very saddened look in his face. it soon turned to anger and he through down the roses and said " if that's how you feel than OK annabeth i hope you have a nice life". with that he ran away making the sea come behind him almost as if to protect his back. 

i went over to the roses and looked and what i saw made me wanna cry it was a small ring on the roses with the card that said "i love you wise girl". i stared to cry not just cry but weep and sob. i had lost my happens the one thing that kept me ok in time of sadness and i don't think i would ever see him again. 

   * end flashback*

i was right that day i looked for years and years but never found him. i took a position as the architect of Olympus and eventual godhood as a god of architecture. we all had the 7 from the prophecy, rayna, even nico. than one day i had a traveler meet me in the throne room of Olympus. he was an older Chinese man with a long beard and sad eyes. he told me along with the council that Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon had died. i thought i took this the worst but i didn't Poseidon did. he wasn't seen for 2,000 years and when he did it wasn't the same man he was more serious and more agile. he had never gotten over his death and nither did i.

the old man said he left thighs he cared about letters. one for Poseidon, and then one for the other gods. one for piper, Jason, Leo, frank, hazel, Rayna and even for Grover, Thalia and even chiron. but none for me. or so i thought. they were all in tears from the letter remembering the son of Poseidon even Aries and Mr. D. but i had none i started to leave but the old man st oped me and we had a small conversation. 

"you must be Annabeth" he asked almost as if knowing. this made my heart race had he made a spical one for me. my luck wouldn't be that good. i nodded and a almost angry look went over his eyes. 

i asked what was wrong, and his reply would make me think for a long time. he said " you are the one who broke my favorite student. i know the storeys he did tell me,.. all of them." i gulped down a sob. " he was heart broken and lost for a long time he eventual found his way to me in the mountains of the Himalayas. he trained and became the greatest of his time but there still was a sad aura abound him. one day i asked him and he told me everything, gods/demigods and such. he said that he was going to pass soon he was getting old and when he did to give all of them them letters and one spical for you". i looked in immense surprise one jsut for me. but than he showed it to me and my heart just shrunk. it was a package about as big as a football. i opened it to find 3 things, a single red rose, a engement ring and and a letter. it simpily read, " i hope you are happy with your choices cause i am, but here is the 2 things i never got to give you,  no matter how much physical pain i have ever gotten yours has always hurt the most so here is the ring i was going to give you that night.. have a nice life." and at the bottom was a picture i never thought i would see it was me him and Grover after out first quest. 

i began to cry and i ran away never wanting to see that old man again. i would be so lucky, he left and now a day hasn't gone buy in 10,000 years that i haven't thought about him. and now with his brother finaly out of exile for the last 2,000 years it has gotten even worse with him always hitting on me. 

but all i could think about was one thing......     Percy