a very unhappy reunion

sry about this chapter raynas name is messed up stupid spell check, remeber to rate to show support.          -jay

Percy 

As I walked back and forth in my room thinking about all the things that just happened I couldn't help but sigh. I was going to have to back to camp, not just see but work with the girl that betrayed me, and than all of the godly campers... jason, piper, Leo, hazel, frank and even Rayne and that upstart brother of mine Andrew. Everyone had thought I was dead the last 10 centuries and now I had to go back. How was this going to ever work? 

My thoughts were suddenly disrupted when my 2 best friends not even that my family walked into my room and sat down on my bed. They both looked at me in concern. I was now the 2nd most powerful being the world, and I still couldn’t control such simple emotions. Finally I turned to them and said, " When are we leaving". 

I had figured that they had gone back to lord chaos after our "talk" and go the details. Zoë looked at me sadly and said "tomorrow morning". This made me dread the day even more. " I wish I could take a break something... you know what I mean". I looked at my two friends and hey just nodded knowing the "fun" times that were coming to pass. We just sat there and talked till it got dark and even past that. 

We all decided that we were going to need some sleep for the day tomorrow so they just went to their rooms and went to sleep. I wasn’t too lucky; I was just sitting there thinking about all the things that could happen. A happy reunion with old friends, a very bad fights and than I just stopped and thought about anabeth. How her golden curls lay so flawlessly on her shoulders, and her gray eyes that anyone could just fall into. 

"DAMN IT!!"  I yelled as I thought about all the past times I had all leading up to the heart break. I had to forget she betrayed me but I couldn’t help my self but think of the blond haired daughter of Athena as I slowly fell asleep.

 *Next morning* 

This was gunna be one hades of a day I thought as I woke up this morning. I got up showered, got dressed and was about to leave when I remembered something, lord chaos told us to keep our identities hidden for as long as possible. So I walked to my closet and grab an old friend. My hoodia that covered my face fully and only thing you could see was my eyes. 

Once I was fully ready to take on the day I walked out to a very happy image before me. It was Zoe and Luke, my 2 best friends kissing. I was happy Luke had liked her for a very long time almost 2 centuries and he finally asked her out. They were kissing passionately and slowly and after a couple of seconds I cleared my through and they broke apart bright red as ever. 

I slowly felt something that only my best friends could bring, happiness. Finally after a moment of awkwardness between us I walked over and yelled "I KNEW YOU WOULD WORK OUT". This took them to a happy surprise. " I am happy you’re not mad we wanted to tell you but we didn’t know how to explain" Zoe said with a look of relief on her face. 

I just smiled and nodded " I saw this coming a long time ago imp happy for you to but this doesn’t mean imp not mad about this stupid quest" I said in a very aggravated tone. Luke just looked at me and smiled saying, " well lets get this over with". I walked over to my friends and we shadow traveled not far outside camp, we would have to walk but it was the best for the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Annabeth 

I woke up this morning late and with a very odd feeling. I got out of bed got ready and walked to the dining hall. I was greeted there by a smile from all my immortal god friends jason and piper sitting there holding hands and eating, hazel, Leo and frank all talking it had been 10,000 years and she still couldn’t make up her mind between the 2 boys, and then there was Rayne, Travis and condor, crease, Kate garnder and Andrew fox that traitor. She had thought about her times with her friends and them becoming immortal all except 1.... Percy.