Time and Time Again

So I'm going to start with a little backstory before we get into my brothers, my friends, and my Youtube channel.  So lets first start with me.  My name is Snow Burns and I'm turning 13 next month .  My brothers usually call me Princess (gongjunim), or Monkey because of how much of a rascal I am.  So I'm never really called my real name (even my closest friends usually call me S).  I'm only called by my real name by my teachers, some of my brothers' friends and some weird girls at school.  Another thing about me, I do not, I repeat, do not, have a favorite brother.  Everyone thinks my favorite is probably Jungkook, but I swear I don't have a favorite.  Ah right, I'm forgetting one main thing, but I can't remember what it is.  Now, my brothers.  Most people know them as the South Korean Boy Group, BTS.  Well my family knows them as the seven joyful kids that were brought from Korea for their own special reason.  They sell out concerts worldwide, and I'm at almost every concert becaus of my abilities (that's what I'm forgetting to mention).  I can always pop in when they are practicing or show up at their dorm unannounced because of my abilities.  They are very supportive and are the best bros anyone could ask for.  Although maybe a bit protective when it comes to boys (lol what can I say?). 
    I finally get to spend some quality time with them since they are on their first break since their debut! I can't believe we've come this far.  I remember when they told us that they were going to become trainees.  We were so proud that all seven of them had been chosen.  So I guess you could say we were the first fans of them.  They had really good voices ever since I could remember (we did a lot of covers) and almost every ARMY member knows my name(I'm their sister after all).  It is true that Jungkook did not want to audition, and we still have no idea what Namjoon did, but he somehow convinced Jungkook to audition with them. Another thing I forgot to tell, I write and produce a lot of songs.  I remember Namjoon coming across my journal which is where a lot of their songs came from.  He saw a lot of my poems and liked what he saw.  He asked me about them and I just explained that they are poems based on the things that happen in my life.  Like house of cards, a failing relationship?  Yeah, that was my song.  It was based on my good friend's Stormi's relationship with her boyfriend.  It came to me when I was competing with Jimin and my "house of cards" kept on falling down, never wanting to stay up.          I don't just write songs for my brothers though, for some American artists to.  You know Halsey?  I wrote the basic rough draft of Without Me and Nightmare.  I never told my brothers this, but it was based on one of my past relationships.  He was, a typical bad boy who needed help in math (cliche right?).  I helped him raise his grades so high, but then I realized when I went on vacation during winter break, that his grades slipped when I wasn't there.  I also realized that he was now just cheating off me and I even let him.  So I broke up with him.  That was what started "Without Me".  Nightmare was kind of like a continuation to Without Me.  I was like a living nightmare to him and his friends.  And let's just say that they know not to mess with me anymore (it's even worse for them because I was more popular than they'll ever be).  Now my friends.  I have a few good ones.  Like Stormi, Tree (that's his nickname), and Doug.  Our foursome is all I ever needed.  Me and Stormi met in kindergarden while I met Tree 3rd grade.  Doug was really recent, like last year (Tree took a liking to him so that's how he became part our now foursome).  There is, of couse the other girls that all have a crush on Doug and Tree (why? I have no idea).  Like some of the drama kids and teachers pets, but more on them later (they aren't that important in my life).  Now my Youtube channel.  It's named Snow's Realm.  I do a lot of vlogs, a lot of BT21 unboxings, and album unboxings.  I usually am one of the first ones to get the new BT21 merch and BTS merch (I have almost everything that they have come up with).  Did I mention my brothers also show up a lot in my videos?  One last thing you should know about me, I am also signed under BigHit Entertainment.  Well, not technically yet.  It's kind of like they are saying they got first dibs on me.  They post my music videos on their family channel so I guess I already belong to them.  But at the moment, I'm fine with doing behind the scene things and making choreography for American songs and BTS songs.  I guess that was a long intro.  Well sorry, but I'll get to the good stuff soon.