That time when...Hwarang Pt.2

~Taehyung's point of view~

I knew who it was.  It had to be Princess, it just had to.  And I feel like she knows something.

I got that cold feeling whenever Snow discovered something that, any one of her brothers was hiding.

It hit me.

She knows about Hwarang.  And she's going to do something with the information she found.

~Snow's point of view~

I heard the door open, so I went into the kitchen to hid the cookies somewhere.

Time to set my plan into action *devilish grin*

"Princess! Hi!"

"Hi Hyung!", I said as Jimin Hyung picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes (:3)

"Aigoo, how's our little monkey?", said Jin hyung as he squished my cheeks while I was still hanging over Jimin hyung's shoulder.

"I'm sure she's fine Hyung, she always is, if not better," said Namjoon hyung.

"Ugh I'm tired.  Jimin! Carry me too!" said Yoongi hyung.

"As if," Jimin hyung said as he finally put me down.

I didn't know it at the time, but Hoseok hyung approached me from behind and started to tickle me.

"Hyung!  Ahhckkk!  Aish!"  was what I said when Hoseok Hyung stopped tickling me and picked me up and plopped me on Jungkook hyung's back.

Jungkook hyung seemed content with me on his back clutching onto him for dear life.

"How was school? What did you have for lunch? Did you go back to the Line Friends store cafe?  How's Mom?  Dad?  No boyfriends right?"

Being the youngest brother, he was probably the most protective out of all of my brothers, and probably only likes Doug and Tree because we've known each other since we were younger (Actually, on second thought, I don't think he likes them, just respects them...?). 

Not that I'm complaining, but he can sometimes go full out Big Brother.  (As in hurt her I kill you or laser glares or the 'I'm watching you' sign).

But this is basically how it goes almost every day.  Him asking me so many questions in a row after being greeted by almost everyone.

"School was fine, went to eat sushi in Hawaii, yes as usual and had a soft blue soda this time.  Mommy's fine and so is Daddy.  And no boyfriends."

"And plus, if I did have one, you would have found out already and tore their head off," I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say Princess? Huh?" Jungkook Hyung said as kept on threatening to drop me.

"I said I don't need a boyfriend because I have you guys and my friends!"

He gave me a look but I know he believed me.

He let me down because I haven't greeted Taehyung hyung yet, and that was exactly what I did.  He felt it.  My feeling.  My cold feeling. 

"Hi Hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had fried chicken for dinner and the cookies I made for dessert.

Taehyung hyung knew that I knew something

So he told me to come to his and Namjoon Hyung's room before I go home.

Namjoon hyung was in MonStudio (before RRchive), so that left me and Taehyung alone in the room.

"You know, don't you?"