Scratches, Cuts, and Scars

I looked down, and saw just a dark red substance all over my white blouse.

"Snow! Yah! Are you okay?"

Well does it look like I'm okay? I was just stabbed and I'm bleeding.  oF cOuRSe i'M nOt oKAy!

I collapsed.  Sunny and Stormi helped me move to the side where there was less people, which meant less eyes.

~Jungkook's point of view, 30 minutes before the attack.~

Something was going to happen, I know it was.  Jin hyung and Jimin hyung felt it too. 

Yoongi hyung was showering, after finally waking up from his nap he took right after breakfast.

Hoseok hyung was with Namjoon hyung in NYC, visiting MOMA (Metropolitan Museum Of Art), again.

Taehyung hyung went to Costco with Jin hyung to get some extra supplies for Snow's party.

Jimin hyung was out in the back, by the pool.

And I'm in the kitchen, eating an apple that I think was supposed to be for the party (one apple won't hurt, right?)

Although, before Namjoon hyung left, he told me, "You don't have to go and pick up Snow, just watch her from the door.  I feel like something might happen as well."

Seems his 'brother intuition' also noticed something was off today.

~10 minutes before the attack~

Because Burn's realm was closer to school, I decided to watch her from there.  She did mention that she was walking home with Stormi and Sunny.  Funny, Snow had told me many times that th ekids at scholl called them the 'Weathers'.  It seems like a rip-off of 'Heathers' to me, but it kind of makes sense.

I mean, Stormi, Sunny, and Snow.  And then there's also 'Tree' and Doug. 

I made my way next door and sat by the doorstep by the red and pink tulips and roses my mother adored so much and the fish pond (with koi) my father made when Snow turned 5. 

I liked what she wore today.  A good balance of cute and,erm, the other word.  Jimin hyung picked it out for her today.

I was quite surprised because Snow usually wears dark colors.  And so does Jimin hyung.  He told me he picked it because, "There might be something we can't see if she wears a dark color like usual.  And its the last day of school! She should change it up a little!"

It seems he was the first to have the intuition that something was going to happen today.

I saw Snow walking out with Sunny and Stormi and I glued my eyes to her.  She felt it and looked up and met my eyes.

She gave me a reassurring nod and went back to talking with her friends. 

Then I saw this little girl approach her.  Could be a fan?  I mean, Snow's quite famous as well.  She writes some of our songs and she sings as well...

But as quick as she came, she was gone, and I saw blood all over Snow's shirt...

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter.  But it will be a double update!  Unedited