✎‥˚ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇɴᴀ

Yena closed her ears as her best friend kept on screaming for the past few minutes

"Hey it can't be that bad you know" she speak as soon as Y/N stopped screaming

"Not bad? Are you kidding me Choi Yena?"

Yena grabbed her report card and saw all of them is straight A's

"See? Still straight A's Y/N"

"But my marks dropped real bad!!!!" Y/N whined

Yena can only sigh and pat her friend's back as she won't stop on complaining any sooner

Y/N scared the hell out of Yena when she suddenly raised her head from the table and look at the older girl seriously.

'No. Don't give me this look please'

"I'm going to stay at school from now on for two hours after school ends til exam to study"

Y/N would have laughed looking at Yena's pathetic almost crying face if only she wasn't being serious right now.

"Sorry to make you suffer"

"Shut up I hate you!" she yelled loudly

»«

"Yena can you buy me the coffee at the vending machine please?"

Looking at how tired her friend is, Yena get up from her seat throwing a look that says 'my treat' which makes Y/N smiled immediately

'Yes I can saved my money heheh'

By the time Yena come back to their table with two cans of coffee, all she can see is...

A sleeping Y/N with sticky notes attached on her cheeks

"I knew this would happened. Sometimes I feel like a mother when I'm with her"

She set the drinks aside and started to stuff the stationary and books that have been scattered on the table.

"Huh? What are you doing?" Y/N quickly said as she woke up from her nap

"Organizing the books obviously"

"but I haven't finished revising them-"

Y/N tried to grab back her books but the older quickly hold her hand in place

"Please just a little bit more"

Yena knows that she was tired as hell but stopping her friend would only make the other sad

"Fine... I guess"

"Love you Yena hehehh"

»«

A few minutes have passed and Yena couldn't stop noticing on how Y/N would doze off for a few seconds by now.

She looked at her longtime friend worriedly cause she was afraid that Y/N once again, have pulled all nighter to study instead of having a nice rest.

"Y/N ah"

"Hmm..." Y/N replied not looking up from the paper

"You do it again right? Not sleeping even for a 5 minutes"

Y/N stopped her actions and look at her friend guiltily

"I told you that it would be bad for your health, don't you remember what the doctors have told you about it?"

"Yena ah... I cannot, you know how my mom have high expectation on me no? I can't afford myself to lost marks. Yes I'm in the first place currently but that's not the point. You know I need to get the full marks and nothing else for my mom to be satisfied"

"But still Y/N ah you can use other method to do revision. I'm not saying that what you are doing is wrong, you cared for academics but the way you choose to study..."

"Then what can I do Yena ahhhh" Y/N whined and plopped her head on the table.

Yena scratch her head as she herself haven't got an idea on how to help her friend.

"Wait remember how you always fail but at the final exam you are almost neck to neck with me? Why didn't you study like that for all exams?"

Y/N looked at Yena curiously

"Meh I'm too lazy to study. What's important is that I can get high rank at the final exams no?"

The other girl can only nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey how about I'll teach you my study method?"

Yena look at Y/N and the latter only look at her indicating that she's listening.

"I mean come on mine doesn't stress you out or will it makes you sleepy. You'll be stress free"

Y/N raised her head from the table and look at the older in the eye.

'There's no harm in trying. I'm tired of studying like this'

"Okay Choi Yena you win. Show me your way"

Yena sighed in relief knowing that she had managed to convince her friend

"First you need to put the books to the side. Looking at the book will only make yous stress even more. Now let's go for ice creams"

Yena grabbed her friends hand, scaring the hell out of her

"You sure this is the correct way to study Choi Yena?"

"Definitely Y/N"

Yena pulled the smaller girl hands which makes her immediately get up on her feet

"I don't appreciate that you used your physical power to get me up"

"You are so small and lazy so I don't have a choice"

Y/N stomped on the ground

"Just tell me you wanted ice cream!!!!"

Yena only dragged the girl away saying nothing while enduring the smaller girl screaming the hell out of her

'She's such a small girl but damn her voice can make someone go deaf'