Marrying Someone Else (3)

Shawn's POV

I looked at Y/N and saw her slyly wipe her eyes. She looked upset.

The truth is I still love her, but Emily has been such a big part of my life. I don't know where I would be without her. Gracie has been getting alone with her well and that proves that she belongs with me.

The wedding bells rung a second time and that was the official start of the ceremony. The bridesmaids, groomsmen, Gracie, and the ring bearer walked down the aisle just like we all practiced.

Gracie blows me a kiss before sitting down next to her mom. Gracie hugged her mama tight and her little tiny hands rubbed her back. I saw her mouth an 'I love you' to her and it made my heart skip.

Everyone stood up which made me put all my focus onto my beautiful bride.

Emily was gorgeous, her dress was specially made by Vera Wang. It was a tight fitting dress, which to my opinion showed more than she's supposed to. It had a long train and her veil was about 6 feet long.

Her step-dad walked her down the aisle and shook my hand. He gave Emily a kiss on the cheek and as I locked arms with Emily, I saw him mouth 'goodluck' I wasn't so sure if that's what he was trying to say, but I shrugged it off.

"On behalf of Emily Rose Brown and Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. I welcome you and thank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their wedding ceremony. Marriage is a promise between two people who love each other, and who trust and that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. Now, I believe that the couple has prepared their own vows" The priest says.

Emily and I nod our head, waiting for his next words.

"Please join hands, the groom will start us off"

I clear my throat with a cough and take out the small lines paper out of my handkerchief pocket.

"Emily Rose, you have been there for me for as long as I remember. You took care of me when I was sick, you put me in my place when I wasn't in the right state of mind, you helped me get through it all. Yes, some days we would have our arguments and sometimes would say things we don't mean, but those moments keep us closer together. You have been my rock for the pass 4 years and I couldn't be more thankful that's its you. Even though you don't like hockey, or when I leave for tour, I'll always love you. I'm thankful for Andrew, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be together. I want to give you everything I have to offer. I adore you more than anything. I love you Y/N" I read out loud.

I heard gasps from the crowd and I slowly realized what I had just said. The priest looks at me with a confused face and I immediately turned red.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from" I panic, I look at my family and see Aaliyah trying her hardest not to burst out laughing. Gracie was smiling and Y/N was shocked. I was afraid to look at Emily and her mother.

"Okay, enough chit chat. Let's give the bride our attention" The priest interrupts.

"Well, that was something" Emily laughs. "I want to say thank you for being my one and only. You have always been supportive of me and my career and I'm so thankful for that. Thank you for always taking me shopping, driving me places, taking me to other countries with you. I love how you make me breakfast in the morning. I love how you insist on spending money on me even when I tell you not to. You are the definition of a true gentlemen. The 4 past years have been a roller coaster. Your career has been taking off and it's amazing to see you grow. My career also has been taking off and I would like to say a little thank you for that. I wouldn't have my career if it wasn't for you. I love spending time with your family and friends. I consider them as a family of my own. Although your daughter is kind of a brat sometimes, I like her. She can be a real pain, but I guess she gets that from her mother" Emily scoffs.

I give her an odd look and I hear another bursts of gasps coming from the crowd.

How dare her say that about two of my girls.

Oh shoot, things are about to get real up in here.